Osdon Hot Sell Stainless Steel Cutlery Os017 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Steak Knives: 23.8cm(L) * 6.5mm(T) / 87.5g
Dinner Fork: 20.4cm(L)) * 3.5mm(T) /57.2g
Dinner Spoon: 20.6cm(L)* 3.0mm(T) /56.8g
Tea Spoon: 14.6cm(L) * 2.5mm(T) /28.6g
tea fork: 14.2cm(L) * 2.5mm(T) /23g
fruit fork: 12.8cm(L) * 2.7mm(T) /10g
coffee spoon: 12.6cm(L) * 2.7mm(T) /20g
Remark: You can choose according to the material and thickness
We also have other high quality products, if you are interested, please contact us.
Osdon Hot Sell Stainless Steel Cutlery Os017
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: Jieyang Osdon Hardware Industrial Co., LTD
- Phone: 00866638899353
- Address: Shuangwu Industrial Zone,Meiyun Town,Rongchen Dist, Jieyang, China
- Website: http://www.osdon.com
Published date: November 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Handicrafts Iron Ink Painting 2Furniture - Household - JC - China - October 22, 2012 - contact company for price
This article shows the most traditional culture of Chinese. And this article is available to the DIY design for gifts and decorations market. If people are interested in traditional culture of Chinese, this would be the good choice. Now I just want t...
Handicrafts Iron Ink Painting1Furniture - Household - JC - China - October 22, 2012 - contact company for price
This article shows the most traditional culture of Chinese. It uses hammer as the paintbrush, iron as the ink, wooden board as the paper to complete the handicrafts.and the major subject of the image include traditional chinese ink-painting, portrait...
Handicrafts Iron Ink PaintingFurniture - Household - JC - China - October 22, 2012 - contact company for price
This article shows the most traditional culture of Chinese. It flourished in Qing dynasty, which it had the history of more than 300 years. It uses hammer as the paintbrush, iron as the ink, wooden board as the paper to complete the handicrafts.and t...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"