Fault Locator Kl 630 - Chinaprice: 100.00 Dollar US$
It’s designed for the measure of fiber length and the identification of fault locations.KL-630 is easy to use, which has three-minute self-shutdown and weak battery alarm function. Besides, KL-630 can use as a simple laser source.
- Posted By: Nanjing Jilong Optical Communication Co.,LTD
- Phone: 8618900520051
- Address: 8F ChangFA Mansion,No.188 HongWu North Road, Nanjing, China
- Website: http://www.jilongfiber.com
Published date: July 14, 2016 -
- Business Description: Nanjing Jilong Optical Communication Co., Ltd is a professional manufacturer of fusion splicer.
* Jilong was established in 1996, developed the first automatic fusion splicer in the same year.
* Jilong owns independent intellectual property rights of KL series fusion splicer s software&hardware.
* Jilong is the leading manufacturer of fusion splicer in China.
Corrugated Asphalt Roofing And Siding PanelGeneral Information Technology - Qingdao KRS Perfect Roof Co., Ltd. - China - April 19, 2016 - contact company for price
Corrugated asphalt roofing and corrugated siding panels are the original roofing and siding panels and are a traditional staple in agricultural roofing applications. Today, usage of corrugated asphalt roofing and corrugated siding panels has expanded...
Crm Software OmanGeneral Information Technology - SunSmart Global - Oman - November 28, 2015 - contact company for price
Customer Relationship Management is an approach used to manage the company interaction with the customers. It involves some technology to organize and automate the process of sales, marketing, customer service and technical support. CRM is used to tr...
Cost Effective Pvc Card Smart RfidGeneral Information Technology - Shenzhen ANG Technology Ltd - China - September 22, 2015 - contact company for price
1. Material: PVC/ ABS/ PET/ PS etc 2. Size: ISO CR80 Standard: 3.38' L* 2.125' W ( 85.5mm* 54mm* 0.86mm) or on demand 4. Card surface Glossy, matte or frosted 5. Available crafts: 4 color offset printing, magnetic stripe, embossing number, signature ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"