2 45 Ghz Gain Adjustable Active Rfid Reader Or Receiver - Canadaprice: contact company for price
directional antenna allowing it to identify transponder tagged items up
to 100 meters in all directions. Users can adjust the identification
distance from less than 5 meters to 100 meters according to actual
situations in order to make identification more accurate. The reader
uses an advanced 0.18 µm CMOS IC for ultra- low power consumption. The
reader features optional built in PoE ( Power over Ethernet) which is
the ability for the LAN switching infrastructure to provide power over a
copper Ethernet cable to an endpoint or powered device.
- Posted By: GAO RFID Inc.
- Phone: 4162920038
- Address: 601 Milner Avenue,3rd Floor , Toronto, Canada
- Website: http://www.gaorfid.com/
Published date: March 10, 2015 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Wintone Multi Purpose Passport ReaderIT Equipment / Systems - Beijing WINTONE Science & Tech. Co., Ltd - China - November 22, 2013 - contact company for price
Wintone multi-purpose e-passport reader is a compact, full-page passport reader. It provides perfect solutions for scanning passport, e-passport, visa and other documents, which make it can be applied to variety of industries. printed data is extract...
Din Rail Fiber Optic Enclosure 12 PortsIT Equipment / Systems - FiberTek Pte Ltd - Singapore - August 6, 2013 - contact company for price
FiberTek industrial din-rail mount patch panels are designed for either to support direct termination or fusion splicing of the fibers. The materials used for the patch panel is of high quality anodized aluminum with natural finishes making it light ...
Parking System Spark 65288 Sp 5062 65289IT Equipment / Systems - ShenZhen Semtong Technology Co., Ltd - China - June 24, 2013 - contact company for price
Intelligent parking management system/the worlds most advanced CAN communication technology/It will form Semtong smart card product system with access control, attendance, fees, patrol management subsystem. 'one card, a library, a network' smart card...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"