Angular Contact Ball Bearings - Chinaprice: contact company for price
that the connecting line of its ball-contacted points with the raceway
creates with the perpendicular line to the bearing axis an acute angel.
The acute angel is called contact angle. These bearings can accommodate
both radial & axial loads simultaneously, and axial loads in one
direction, with limit rotational speeds higher. The greater the contact
angle, the higher the axial load carrying capacity of the bearings.
The standard angles of single row angular contact ball bearings are 15°，25°，40°.Then the bearing is carrying radial load, there will be a component of force in the axial direction, which has to be counterbalanced by an equal axial load in opposite direction with the force. Therefore it is suggested that tow of these bearings are applied in pair mounted bearings are classified by duplex forms of outer ring faces into 3 types: back-to-back, face-to-face and tandem arrangements .The paired bearings can accommodate radial-axial combined loads among which reply on radial capacity, and also can carry radial load in one direction. Except tandem form, the bearings in other 2 arrangements can carry axial loads in any direction.
Double row angular contact ball bearings, with contact angles 45°，can accommodate radial-axial combined loads among which give first place to load, and also can carry torque load and also can carry torque load . These bearings are mainly applied to the construction parts that limit the axis or housing axial displacement in double directions.
Four-point contact ball bearings are separable formed bearings with the structures of two half-inner-rings or two half-outer-rings, their contact angles are 35°.When the bearings carry zero load or radial load in one direction, their balls and rings have four contact points; or have two contact points while carrying axial load in one direction. These bearings can accommodate radial load and axial load in any direction or radial-axial combined loads. They have both single and double row angular contact ball bearings’ functions, also have larger load carrying capacity and higher limit rotational speed.
Angular contact ball bearings are applied for the conditions where high-speed rotation and higher rotating precision are required. These bearings are mainly applied to machine tool spindles, high-frequency motors, gas turbines, oil pumps, air compressors, printing machines and other installations.
Angular Contact Ball Bearings
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: Shenzhen, guangdong DongShun trade co., LTD
- Phone: 075533475486
- Address: Guangdong shenzhen district no. 202, Shenzhen, China
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: Companies adhering to the "integrity management, friendly cooperation, mutual reciprocity and mutual benefit," the purpose, sincere and each manufacturer and agent cooperation, actively explore the market, common better career development.
Cylindrical Roller Bearing 150mm AccuracyBearings - Ball - Luoyang Sennuo Precision Bearing Co., Ltd. - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
We can design and manufacture various types of rolling bearing ranging from 150mm to 4500mm , either standard or nonstandard , and the accuracy can reach Class 4。If you are interested , please contact us directly by email email@example.com ...
Angular Contact Ball Bearing Pallet Iso9001 CantonBearings - Ball - shandong bohang bearing co,ltd. - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Angular contact ball bearing Detail information about the goods: Min ID: 35 mm Max OD: 1800 mm Material: Gcr15, chrome steel/bearing steel China, Packing: inner plastic bag, outer Canton/pallet, and according to customers’ requirements. Delivery time...
Insert Ball BearingsBearings - Ball - shandong bohang bearing co,ltd. - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Insert Ball Bearings Radial Insert Ball Bearings and Housing Units Features: 1) Radial insert ball bearings are particularly easy to fit. They are located on the shaft by means of an eccentric locking collar, grub screws in the inner ring, an adapter...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"