The Carb Toroidal Roller Bearing - Chinaprice: contact company for price
completely new type of radial roller bearing. This compact self-aligning
roller bearing was developed by HYJG and introduced on the market in
1995. In a unique design, it combines the self-aligning capability of
the spherical roller bearing with the unconstrained axial displacement
ability of the cylindrical roller bearing. It can also have the compact
cross section normally associated with the needle roller bearing. The
applicability of CARB bearings covers a wide range with regard to radial
loads. They are intended exclusively as non-locating bearings and as
such they are excellent with their combination of self-aligning and
axial displacement properties, opening up completely new opportunities
to save space, weight and production costs. By deliberately displacing
the rings axially with respect to each other it is possible to
accurately set the radial internal clearance in the bearing. CARB
bearings permit smaller and lighter bearing arrangement designs offering
the same or improved performance in a particularly impressive manner,
e.g. in planetary gearboxes. They simplify the bearing arrangement
design for long shafts that are subjected to temperature variations.
When using CARB bearings, it has also been proven that vibration levels
are reduced, e.g. in paper machines or fans. The CARB bearing is a
single row bearing with long, slightly crowned symmetrical rollers. The
raceways of both the inner and outer rings are concave and situated
symmetrically about the bearing centre. The attained optimal combination
of both raceway profiles provides a favourable load distribution in the
bearing, as well as low frictional running. The rollers of the CARB
bearing are self-guiding, i.e. they will always adopt the position where
the load is evenly distributed over the roller length - irrespective of
whether the inner ring is axially displaced and/or misaligned with
respect to the outer ring. The load carrying capacity of the CARB
bearing is very high even when it has to compensate for angular
misalignment or axial displacement. This results in an operationally
reliable bearing arrangement with long service life.
The Carb Toroidal Roller Bearing
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: Shenzhen, guangdong DongShun trade co., LTD
- Phone: 86075533475486
- Address: Guangdong shenzhen district no. 202, Shenzhen, China
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: Companies adhering to the "integrity management, friendly cooperation, mutual reciprocity and mutual benefit," the purpose, sincere and each manufacturer and agent cooperation, actively explore the market, common better career development.
Single Row Full Complement Cylindrical Roller Bearings Class Rollers LineBearings - Roller - Shenzhen, guangdong DongShun trade co., LTD - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Single row full complement cylindrical roller bearings Feature: Single row full complement cylindrical roller bearings have a maximum number of rollers; therefore, they can accommodate heavy radial loads. However, they are not suitable for the bearin...
Double Row Full Complement Cylindrical Roller Bearings Speeds Heavy ReachBearings - Roller - Shenzhen, guangdong DongShun trade co., LTD - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Double row full complement cylindrical roller bearings Feature: double row full complement cylindrical roller bearings have a maximum number of rollers; therefore, they can accommodate heavy radial loads. However, they are not suitable for the bearin...
Cylindrical Roller Bearing Nonstandard 12290 AccuracyBearings - Roller - Luoyang Sennuo Precision Bearing Co., Ltd. - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
We can design and manufacture various types of rolling bearing ranging from 150mm to 4500mm , either standard or nonstandard , and the accuracy can reach Class 4。 If you are interested , please contact us directly by email firstname.lastname@example.org...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"