Three Row Roller Slewing Bearing No Gear - Chinaprice: contact company for price
No. of rows: Three rows
Inner structure: roller
Gear option: None Gear
No. of mounting holes: 72
Internal diameter: 2868mm
Outside diameter: 3432mm
Dimeter range: 200mm-7000mm
Material: 50Mn, 42CrMo
Seals type: rubber gasket, iron or high temperature seal
Loading capacity: heavy-duty
Size: large diameter
Certification: ISO9001:2008/ISO14001:2004/OHSAS 18001:2007
Packing details: sea worthy packing in wooden case loaded in container
- Posted By: XuZhou FengHe Slewing Bearing Co.,Ltd.
- Phone: 8651683917771
- Address: 9# Longhai Road, the Third Industrial Part, Tongsh, Xuzhou, China
- Website: http://www.cnslewingbearing.com
Published date: September 18, 2013 -
- Business Description: Overview of XuZhou FengHe Slewing Bearing Co.,Ltd.
Heat Exchanger Oil Cooler Intercooler Cooling SystemBearings - Roller - Fangsheng Heat Exchanger Co., Ltd - China - August 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Our cooler is a plate-fin construction. The highest design pressure is 50 bars. The biggest core we can supply is 4000mm*1000mm*1200mm(L*H*T) Our cooler can be applied to air compressors, car and trucks, train, and wind turbines. With best cooling ca...
Fu Oilite Sintered Bronze Bushes Load Capacity 35 N Mm2Bearings - Roller - A&S bearing CO.,Ltd. - China - July 24, 2013 - contact company for price
FU Oilite Sintered Bronze Bushes Load capacity 35 N/mm2 Type: Sleeve Material: BRONZE SAE: 841 SINT: A50 DIN: 30910 PART 3 ASTM: B 438-70 GR1 TYPE II Specifications Load capacity:35 N/mm2 Temperature Limt:-80~+160 °C Speed limit:2.5 m/s PV Limit :2.4...
Sintered Bronze Bushings For Appliances And Motors Od4 60mmBearings - Roller - A&S bearing CO.,Ltd. - China - July 24, 2013 - contact company for price
Sintered Bronze bushings for appliances and motors OD4~60mm Type: Sleeve Material: Copper, Bronze, Iron, Iron+Bronze Sintered bronze bushings for Jars, blenders, grinders, mixers, juicers and other motor bearings 1.Powder metallurgy, low noise, low c...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"