Chg Double Row Tapered Roller Bearings - Chinaprice: 0.10 Dollar US$
The double-row taper roller bearing is mainly used to support the combined load which is mianly consisted of radial load. It can restrict the axial displacement of the shaft or housing in the two directions and thus can be used as a bidirectional locating bearing.
- Posted By: Luoyang Huigong Bearing Technology Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 8637965793878
- Address: S&T Industry Park, Luoyang, Henan, China
- Website: http://www.lyhgbearing.com
Published date: July 15, 2016 -
- Business Description: Designing, developing and manufacturing high precision Thin Section Bearings, Crossed Roller Bearings, High Speed Deep Groove Ball Bearing, and other precision bearings etc
Crossed Cylindrical Roller Slewing BearingsBearings - Luoyang Huigong Bearing Technology Co., Ltd. - China - July 15, 2016 - 100.00 Dollar US$
he use of the slewing bearing is widespread. The main structure include triple-row cylindrical roller slewing bearing, double-row ball slewing bearing, cross cylindrical roller slewing bearing, four-point contact ball bearing, etc. As the equipment m...
Thin Section Four Point Contact BearingBearings - Luoyang Huigong Bearing Technology Co., Ltd. - China - July 13, 2016 - 100.00 Dollar US$
Thin Section Four Point Contact Ball Bearings are unique in that their extremely thin cross section enables them to provide great size and weight reductions for light to medium duty applications with slow or intermittent rotation. The Four Point Bear...
Thin Section Radial Contact Ball BearingBearings - Luoyang Huigong Bearing Technology Co., Ltd. - China - July 13, 2016 - 100.00 Dollar US$
The thin section bearings we produce consist of seven series of open types and five series of sealed types. The bore diameter ranges from 1 inch to 40 inch, Cross section ranges from 0.1875 × 0.1875 inch to 1.000 × 1.000 inch. Three kinds open type t...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"