Crossed Roller Bearing Rb10016 - Chinaprice: 35.00 Dollar US$
This model is the basic type of the Crossed Roller Collar .with a divided outside and a inner ring which can’t be separated with the main body.
This type is most suitable for the part that need a inner ring with high precise . For example , it is suitable for the rotary part of the indexingtable of the toolroom machine
- Posted By: THB BEARINGS
- Phone: 00862154846072
- Address: 205,building 9,no 589 quwu road,minhang district, shanghai, China
Published date: July 7, 2016 -
- Business Description: THB is an European-oriented bearing technology and service company. Most of our export is to Germany, the Netherlands, Spain and the UK. We are innovative and have the drive and courage to find the necessary solutions. Our management and staff provide professional and individual service to our customers.
Deep Groove Ball Bearings 6006 2rsBearings - Jinan Donsen Bearing Tecnology Co.,Ltd - China - May 30, 2016 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Deep groove ball bearings 6006 2rs 1.Features (1)Seals: Open Type, Sealed Type, Shielded Type; (2) Cage: Machined Brass Cage, Steel Cage, Plastic Cage; (3) Outer Ring: With our Without Snap Ring Groove; (4) Precision Grade: P6, P5, P4;P2 (5) Clearanc...
Taper Roller Bearing 30215qBearings - Donsen Bearing Technology Co.,LTD. - China - May 27, 2016 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Features of Taper Roller Bearing: High radial and axial loads in one direction Medium speeds Small clearance range when bearing pairs are adjusted during mounting Higher permissible speeds by improved raceway surface roughness Metric and imperial dim...
Open Type Deep Groove Ball Bearing 6026Bearings - Donsen Bearing Technology Co.,LTD. - China - May 27, 2016 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Deep Groove ball bearings are the most popular of all the ball bearing types because they are available in a wide variety of seal, shield and snap-ring arrangements. The bearing ring grooves are circular arcs made slightly larger than the radius of t...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"