A182 F316l - Indiaprice: 1.00 Dollar US$
A182 Stainless Steel Flanges are packaged to ensure that there is no damage during transit. In case of exports, standard export packaging is done in wooden cases. All A182 Stainless Steel Flanges are marked with Grade, Lot No, Size, Degree and our trade mark. On special requests we can also, make custom marking on our Alloy Steel Flanges
- Posted By: Dinesh Industries
- Phone: +91 22 66595411
- Address: 1st Floor, Sunrise House C.P. Tank Road, mumbai, maharashtra, India
- Website: http://www.dineshindustries.com/
Published date: November 5, 2016 - Modified date: November 16, 2016
- Business Description: To continuously modernize, expand and technologically upgrade our products with a view to produce excellent and high quality goods in matching with the changing needs of the customers, improve foreign exchange earning for the country by promoting exports, face global competition and further improve our global presence, fame and glory.
A182 F316 FlangesGeneral Manufacturing - Dinesh Industries - India - November 5, 2016 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Dinesh Industries is India's one of the oldest manufacturer of A182 F316 Flanges, get best price of A182 F316 Flanges, check our price list of A182 F316 Flanges before buying A182 F316 Flanges from India, China & UK, best price & shortest tim...
A790 Pipe ManufacturerGeneral Manufacturing - CITIZEN METALS - India - October 20, 2016 - contact company for price
Citizen Metal is India's largest independent multi-metals pipe & tube supplier & stockholder. Our range covers astm a790 pipe, mild steel, stainless steel, cold drawn, structural, tubular, galvanized tubes, pipe, black pipe, and welded tube a...
Duplex Stainless Steel 2205 PipeGeneral Manufacturing - CITIZEN METALS - India - October 20, 2016 - contact company for price
Citizen Metal is India's largest independent multi-metals pipe & tube supplier & stockholder. Our range covers Duplex steel 2205 pipe, mild steel, stainless steel, cold drawn, structural, tubular, galvanized tubes, pipe, black pipe, and welde...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"