Adjustable Indigo Mouled Eagle Jewellery Tool - Indiaprice: contact company for price
into ingots or plates for the purpose of rolling and shaping. Set the
mould according to the required size and pour in the molten Gold/
Silver. This Adjustable Ingot Mold can be set to smaller sizes by moving
the folding wall at horizontal direction. We are manufacturer and
supplier of this Jewelers Tool in India in the following sizes
50 x 45 x 3.5
70 x 45 x 4.5
100 x 45 x 4.5
135 x 70 x 5.5
- Posted By: eagle industries
- Phone: 9102812230081
- Address: furnuiture street 7/2 new bapu nagar nr jilla gard, Rajkot, India
- Website: http://www.eaglesindia.com
Published date: January 8, 2015 -
- Business Description: jewellery machinery and tools manufacturers of eagle brand and supplies in allover the world. jewellery cutting tools enlarger and other many more tools and automatic machinery are there at our company.
Disc Cutter Set 14pcsGeneral Manufacturing - eagle industries - India - January 8, 2015 - contact company for price
This Disc Cutter Set of 7 with Round Base is very accurate in cutting round discs. We are manufacturer and supplier of Disc Cutter Set with 7 punches in India. This Eagle Brand Disc Cutter Set has 7 Punches, the sizes are; 1/ 4' , 5/ 16' , 3/ 8' , 7/...
Depping Set Of Eagle IndustriesGeneral Manufacturing - eagle industries - India - January 8, 2015 - contact company for price
Presenting 40 Pieces Dapping Set well arranged on wooden stand. We are manufacturer and exporter of this Dapping Set which gives excellent value at very economy price in India. This Dapping Set consists of : 36 Dapping Punches 1 Steel Doming Block 2....
Rolling Mill Of Eagle BrandGeneral Manufacturing - eagle industries - India - January 8, 2015 - contact company for price
We manufacture and supply Wide Range of Jewellery Making Tools. Our Jewelers Rolling Mill is equipped with 76mm wide and 43mm diameter Tempered Steel Heavy Duty Rollers. The Rollers can be altered easily for different operations such as to make sheet...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce