Hg28 W1000 Handle Ultrasonic Spot Welding Machine - Chinaprice: contact company for price
1. Ultrasonic systems allow to weld the edge of fabric in one single operation ! Our technology is based on the
piezoelectric principle, to transform an electrical signal in mechanical vibration.
2. These oscillations will be amplified by the booster and converter, thus creating a hammer. The converter converts electricity into high frequency mechanical vibration. The active elements are usually piezoelectrics ceramics.
The booster ( optional) serves as an amplitude transformer. Amplitude magnification or reduction is achieved by
certain design features or the geometrical shape of the booster.
3. The sonotrode, or horn, is the active part of the ultrasonic unit. It is in contact with the fabric and acts as a hammer against the counter- tool. This system will enable to melt the fibers within the fabric by mechanical action only ( hammering) , enabling to obtain a very clean and flexible melting without any burning or color change. The sonotrode and counter- tool design will be adapted to the operation to be performed.
4. The most simple way of welding thermoplastic materials is to use the ultrasonic manual welding device. This is particularly well suited for applications in prototype design, for processing of single products, small series and repairs. Regardless of caulking, swaging, staking, cutting, or spot welding, the HSG ultrasonic manual welding device is easy to use, provides variable power rating, and can be equipped with all types of conventional sonotrodes.
- Posted By: Cheersonic Ultrasonics Co.,Limited
- Phone: 8657189710406
- Address: Gaoqiao Industrial Zone, Fuyang,Zhejiang,China , Hangzhou, China
Published date: December 15, 2014 -
- Business Description: Ultrasonic cutting machine
Ultrasonic welding machine
Ultrasonic sonochemistry machine
Cheersonic designs high tech systems and components for ultrasonic cutting, Welding, Atomoizer and sonochsmistry.
This versatility, coupled with our experience, reliability and innovative capacity, has resulted in the success of the company, since it was founded in1998. At the headquarters in Hangzhou, and in branch plants worldwide, Cheersonic now employs more than 85 people.
We have obtained know how in research, development and production, which sets standards on an international scale. Our customer base is constantly expanding and now includes numerous well known customers from China and abroad, some of whom have been customers for many years. All this is the result of our technical progress, high quality production and the experience of our employees.
In order to keep meeting customer expectations, we insist on continuous quality and environmental management, according to the established standards EN ISO 9001 and EN ISO 14001.
Ultrasonic atomizer machine
Low Headroom Chain Block 1 20tGeneral Manufacturing - YanTai LongHai Hoisting Equipment Co Ltd - China - December 12, 2014 - contact company for price
Brand: LONGSHENG Model: SHB Load: 1- 20T Warranty: 12 months 1. Low Headroom Chain Block 1- 20T with a reasonable spacer washers, suitable for different track width requirements. 2. Low Headroom Chain Block 1- 20T wheels are equipped with deep groove...
Low Headroom Chain Block ShbGeneral Manufacturing - YanTai LongHai Hoisting Equipment Co Ltd - China - December 12, 2014 - contact company for price
1. Low Headroom Chain Block- SHB( Low- type chain hoist) is particular designed for use where space is limited. The hook is up to the track, realizing the maximum height in a limited space. 2. Low Headroom Chain Block- SHB wheels are equipped with de...
Diaphragm Coupling Factory From ChinaGeneral Manufacturing - Eastern-Tech Industrial Group - China - December 11, 2014 - contact company for price
Designed specifically for the rigorous demands of the turbo- machinery industry, High torque to weight ratio. The CMB diaphragm have following features: • Flex element sub- assemblies are field replaceable. • Low wind age and horsepower loss. • High ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"