Torque Multipliers Manufacturer - Indiaprice: contact company for price
to achieve high levels of torque. Torque multipliers are quicker and
more compact than hydraulic wrenches, which allows access to small or
remote work sites. The torque multiplier is designed to be used.
Torque Multipliers are used to reduce the amount of user effort required to achieve high levels of torque. Torque multipliers are quicker and more compact than hydraulic wrenches, which allows access to small or remote work sites. The torque multiplier is designed to be used.
- Phone: 8908970950
- Address: Plot No.353/2324, 2nd Floor, Kolathia square, Pos, Bhubaneswar, India
- Website: http://www.torcmaster.com
Published date: June 7, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Wecon 7 Inch Hmi Touch Screen For AutomationGeneral Manufacturing - Wecon Technology Co.Ltd - China - June 7, 2013 - contact company for price
◇Mainboard RISC CPU 400MHZ，128M FLASH， 64DDRAM ◇Display Size:7 inch Resolution 800×480 TFT LCD: 65536 Colors ◇Interface Support RS232/RS485/RS422，Two Serial Port ◇Storage Support Date Store, SD Card，...
Ieoe Starts The Preparations For Second Phase Of PlansGeneral Manufacturing - Yonghong International Expo (beijing )Co.,Ltd - China - June 7, 2013 - contact company for price
It is reported that along with the third and fourth IEOE international edible oil Expo preparatory process for substantial progress , especially the third session of increasing the degree of Beijing and Shanghai IEOE Department of the Organizing Comm...
Hydraullic Torque WrenchGeneral Manufacturing - TORC MASTER INDUSTRIAL SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED - India - June 7, 2013 - contact company for price
We are manufacturer and supplier of Hydraullic Torque Wrench, A hydraulic torque wrench is a tool designed to exert torque on a fastener to achieve proper tightening or loosening of a connection through the use of hydraulics. A torque wrench is appli...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"