180 Degree Rotation Actuator With 90 Fail Safe Position Dfs100 Dfs180 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Trade Terms: FOB, CFR, CIF
Payment Terms: T/T
Price Valid Time: From Mar 29, 2013 To Dec 31, 2013
Model NO.: DFS100-DFS180
Dfs: 100, 125, 160, 180
Export Markets: Global
Trademark: ALL TORQUE
Packing: Standard Wooden Case
Standard: CE, ATEX
HS Code: 8481901000
Production Capacity: 5000 Per Month
180° SPRING RETURN ACTUATOR 4thG WITH 90° FAIL SAFETY POSITION
The 180° Spring return actuator with 90° Fail safety position is used for 0° -90° -180° Operations where in case of air failure the actuator has to return to the 90° Position. At both ends of the actuator a spring set is mounted and the compression on both sides of the springs is caused by the rotation from the 90° Position. The fail-safe operation is achieved by the extension of the compressed springs that bring the actuator from 0° Or
180° Position to 90° Position. The external travel stop is available as a standard in fully open position (180° ) and in fully close position (0° ), and it is easily and precisely adjustable of +/- 4° In both directions.
In order to control the operation of ALL TORQUE 180° With 90° Fail Safety Position a system of solenoid valves controlling a sequence of air supplies to the actuator is required as described besides: The actuator may be controlled by two 3/2 way solenoid valve or by one 5/3 way solenoid valve.
1. Top mounting connection is according to VDI/VDE3845 standards, permitting direct installation of accessories such as positioner and limit switch box.
2. Bottom mounting connection is according to ISO5211 and DIN3337 standards.
3. Air supply connection is according to VDI/VDE3845 and NAMUR standards to install solenoid valves conveniently.
- Phone: 0086577862561168010
- Address: No.2 Factory, Jinzhou Industrial Park, Guoxi Town,, Wenzhou, China
- Website: http://www.df-valves.com
Published date: July 23, 2013 -
- Business Description: Zhejiang Dingfeng Fluid Autocontrol Equipment Co.,Ltd. (ALL TORQUE®) was
established in 1999, located at Wenzhou city, Zhejiang province. ALL
TORQUE® strives continually to anticipate and exceed our customers
expectation through our commitment to excellent service, quality and
innovation. The result of our efforts enable our customer to receive
finished products that enhance their opportunities to enjoy profitable
growth and development. ALL TORQUE® strive to make the high grade
precise product, we always keep our honest and credit, insist on
technical innovation and like to developing with our customers from the
world all together.
ALL TORQUE®developed its own distinctive products and have many different features from others as following:
Declutchable Manual Override Worm Gear OperatorManufacturing - Zhejiang Dingfeng Fluid Autocontrol Equipment Co., - China - July 23, 2013 - contact company for price
Basic Info.: Model NO.: DFM015A TO DFM700 Size: Dfm015A to Dfm700 Export Markets: Global Additional Info.: Trademark: ALL TORQUE Packing: Standard Carton, Wooden Case or Pallet Standard: Standard Origin: China HS Code: 8483409000 Production Capacity:...
Declutchable Manual Overrides Dfm015a To Dfm700Manufacturing - Zhejiang Dingfeng Fluid Autocontrol Equipment Co., - China - July 23, 2013 - contact company for price
Basic Info. Model NO.: DFM015A TO DFM700 Size: Dfm015A to Dfm700 Export Markets: Global Additional Info. Trademark: ALL TORQUE Packing: Standard Carton, Wooden Case or Pallet Standard: standard Origin: China HS Code: 8483409000 Production Capacity: 1...
Declutchable Manual Overrides With Lock DeviceManufacturing - Zhejiang Dingfeng Fluid Autocontrol Equipment Co., - China - July 23, 2013 - contact company for price
Declutchable Manual Overrides with Lock Device Basic Info. Model NO.: DFM015A TO DFM700 Size: Dfm015A to Dfm700 Export Markets: Global Additional Info. Trademark: ALL TORQUE Packing: Standard Carton, Wooden Case or Pallet Standard: standard Origin: C...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"