Alumina Hollow Ball Brick - Chinaprice: 100.00 Dollar US$
- Posted By: Zibo SK Refractory Co., Ltd
- Phone: +8618353295332
- Address: Baoshan Industrial Park, Zibo City, China, Zibo, Shandong, China
- Website: http://www.zbrefractory.com/
Published date: September 2, 2016 -
- Business Description: Zibo SK Refractory Co., Ltd is located in Zibo City west gate- Wangcun, which possess a long history and splendid culture, refractory base. The plant was built in 1985 and put into operation in August 1985, it covers an area of 50,000 square meters, construction area of 20,000 square meters, it also possess 8 sets presses, 4 sets powder machine, 4 sets sand mixing machine, 1 set gas furnace. Mainly produce various kinds of fire clay bricks, high alumina bricks, clay powder, high aluminum powder, refractory powder, flint clay powder and all kinds of boilers, industrial furnaces specific type bricks. Our company is strong in technology, cooperate with large state-owned enterprises and foreign enterprises.
High Alumina Insulating BrickManufacturing - Zibo SK Refractory Co., Ltd - China - September 2, 2016 - 100.00 Dollar US$
High alumina insulating brick is a heat-insulating refractory with good porosity made by burning organic matters. It has the advantages of high porosity, low volume density, good heat insulation, high compression strength, low thermal conductivity an...
Zibo Sk Refractory High Alumina BrickManufacturing - Zibo SK Refractory Co., Ltd - China - September 2, 2016 - 100.00 Dollar US$
High alumina refractory brick is product made of bauxite clinker combining some clay which the Al2O3 is more than 48%. Its chemical characteristic tends to neutral. Its capacity of acid slag or alkaline slag is better than clay brick and silicon bric...
Fireclay BrickManufacturing - Zibo SK Refractory Co., Ltd - China - September 2, 2016 - 100.00 Dollar US$
Fireclay Brick is made of flint clay and fire clay. It used to pave the liner of the furnace. The brick is paved in the throat, stack, crucible, hearth of the furnace. Project N-1 N-2a N-2b N-3a N-3b N-4 N-5 N-6 Refractories 1760 1740 1740 1720 1720 ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"