Gds 17 Benchtop Dot Pin Marker Peen - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Default Input is AC220V 50Hz, special input upon request.
Actual product may vary a little bit from the pic below.
Marking range: 200* 100mm
Heavy duty linear guide system.
Reinforced Mechanic System.
7' screen( MCU controller, no need of computer)
Can also be connected to computer through USB or serial line
Extra spare parts included, no worry for future repair& maintenance!
- Posted By: Shanghai FIXAL Marking Machine Co.,Ltd.
- Phone: 008613661910455
- Address: Rm.202, No.1 Building, Chuanqiao Rd.1501, Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Website: http://www.fixal.cn/
Published date: August 25, 2014 -
- Business Description: Founded in 2001, FIXAL is the leading marking machine manufacturer in China. Major Products: Dot Peen Marker, Laser Marking Machine. All products have acquired CE/ROHS/FCC certification.We export the Marker worldwide.
Hlw 1000 A Universal Joint Drive Balancing MachineManufacturing - Ji'nan Conch Machinery Co.,Ltd - China - August 25, 2014 - contact company for price
Product Description ■ HL - 2000 computer measurement system, more humane, more powerful ■ Professional design of swing frame, effectively reduce the vibration damping ■ One- time permanent calibration, allowing high initial unbalanc...
Chucking Flap Wheels With Zirconia AluminaManufacturing - Jia County Yihong Abrasives Co.,Ltd - China - August 21, 2014 - contact company for price
Chucking flap wheel with zirconia Aumina 1. Specifications for flap wheel: Outer diameter: 150mm- 400mm Hore diameter: 16mm- 145mm Thickness: 10mm- 80mm Abrasive strips ( flaps) : A, ZA, SC Grit: 36- 1000# Special specification: can be customized 2. ...
Cone Shaped Flap Wheel With ShankManufacturing - Jia County Yihong Abrasives Co.,Ltd - China - August 21, 2014 - contact company for price
Specifications: Outer diam. : Cone- shaped Thickness: 25mm Shank Dia. : 6mm Abrasives: Alumina Grit No. : 80 Features •High flexibility. •High stock removal. •High safety, low noise, no damage to work- pieces •Specially used close to edges and corner...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"