Gemstone Slicing Machine - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Gemstone cutting machine, gem slicing equipment, gemstone machine, gem machinery
Input voltage: 380V/ 220v
Motor power: 4kW/ 3kW
Rotation speed: 1450r/ min
Max. load cutting disc size: 24inch( 600mm)
Dimension: 1200* 680* 1080mm
Function: After improved, route rail being added to simplify the forward and backward process when cutting the gem materials. The fixed point cutting is supported, and also allow forward and back move for better cutting speed and cutting route distance. The stone fixed plate is added for more stable and safe production. It’s suitable for cutting the stones within 50cm.
- Posted By: Dongtai Ultrasonic Gem Machine Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 18220830247
- Address: 30meters east,sihui high-speed road,Sihui, Guangdo, Guang Dong, China
Published date: April 21, 2015 -
- Business Description: We provide a excellent service, undergoing more than ten years development, the product sells all over the country as well as the foreign market. In the basic of ultrasonic machine, We produce a series of gemstone machine from the slicing machine to the polishing machine
4 Channels High Current Slip Ring PlusManufacturing - Victory-Way Electronic(Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. - China - April 16, 2015 - contact company for price
The H series slip rings are compact, cost effective, mercury free, designed for industrial manufacturing. The H4+ has two rings, rotating at 14 amps and at 2 amps. H series slip rings overcome mercury slip ring' s disadvantages of use on environment-...
Tungsten Alloy Military Swaging RodManufacturing - Guangxi Chentian Metal Products Co., Ltd - China - April 12, 2015 - contact company for price
Swaging greatly increases tungsten alloy rod' s ultimate tensile strength. Tungsten Alloy Military Swaging Rod Swaging greatly increases tungsten alloy rod' s ultimate tensile strength. The ultimate tensile strength of regular tungsten alloy rod is 1...
Tungsten Alloy Aeroplane BallastManufacturing - Guangxi Chentian Metal Products Co., Ltd - China - April 12, 2015 - contact company for price
tungsten alloys are generally used by aerospace designers for balancing components or reducing vibration. ( 1) In aerospace: Tungsten alloys are generally used by aerospace designers for balanc- ing components or reducing vibration. Examples of appli...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce