Grizzly Bars Manufacturing Parts - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Easy to use and install.
Can be stud bolted or through bolted to suit your fitment needs.
Offers superior wear life when compared to conventional alloys used.
Provides the ability to change out worn sections only, rather than replacing whole sections thus helping to keep maintenance costs down.
Offers a very cost effective method of extending wear life of the machinery you want protected.
Suitable for use in mines, quarries and sinter plants where crushing, grinding or screening processes cause wear and abrasion.
- Posted By: WOZOM Industry&Trade Co.,Ltd.
- Phone: 8615858408711
- Address: Xiwu Industry Area,Fenghua Economic Development Zo, Ningbo, China
- Website: http://www.wozom.com
Published date: July 11, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Chocky Bars Wear SystemManufacturing - WOZOM Industry&Trade Co.,Ltd. - China - July 11, 2013 - contact company for price
The high chromium cast composite welding processes, produce hardness reaches HB700, the welding strength up to >200MPa, the overall impact properties of >140JVcm2. No storage problems or excessive cutting into strips required when compared to s...
Wafer Strips Wear SystemManufacturing - WOZOM Industry&Trade Co.,Ltd. - China - July 11, 2013 - contact company for price
Metallurgically bonded martensitic white iron bonded to a weldable, impact resistant backing plate.700 BHN wear plates offering superior wear and impact resistance when compared to Chrome-carbide clad plate and hard facing. Wafer strips are manufactu...
Wear Buttons Donuts SystemManufacturing - WOZOM Industry&Trade Co.,Ltd. - China - July 11, 2013 - contact company for price
To reduce or eliminate wear in localised areas and in so doing, provide continued production capability to plant and equipment in a cost effective manner. Very easy to use, no pre or post heating when welding. Available in diameters from 60mm up to 1...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"