High Temperature Ceramic Roller - Chinaprice: check with company for price
How to use the roller affect not only the service life of the roller but also smooth work of the kiln.Generally, we select the type of roller depending on the maximum firing temperature and load of the roller.Meanwhile, the rotate speed, span of roller and atmosphere in the kiln are also important factors for us to consider, as well as the factors of the gas, molten materials and thermal shock.Considering the factors mentioned above, our suggestions are the following:
Before using the roller, apply protective coating on the surface evenly
Place the roller beside or on the kiln for drying.Only after the roller has been dried can it be put into kiln.
Inserting coated roller to kiln should be completed in a short time, in order to avoid the roller to be heated too long in nonrotating state.
Inserting ceramic fibre t both poles at depth 50-60mm.
Keep the temperature in the kiln at a stable level.Change the new roller whenever any roller broken.
When the kiln is warmed up to 300-400 centigrade, Please insert the rollers and increase temperature steadily.
Whenever glaze droplets or alike deposits appear, the roller should be pulled out for cleaning and then applied with new protective coating.
While the roller is pulled out from high temperature kiln, its bending should be avoided.Place it to a stand matted with thermal insulting material, rotate it continuously until it cools down to below 600 centigrade, or cover it with thermal insulting blanket.
Contact between hot roller and cold metal must be avoided.
Don't use hard tool to knock at roller while cleaning.
Keep the exhausting fan on and roller rotating after shutting down of kiln, turn off the other fans and prevent cold air coming after 24 hours, increase the fan speed and take out the roller when the temperature in the kiln is 500 centigrade or below.
For the kiln using coal gas, be sure to turn down exhausting fans in tme after turing off coal gas and combustion air.
The operation of the exchange heat fans depends on the pressure in the kiln in order to prevent leakage of the cold air and cool the kiln stably.
Prevent the cold air coming into the kiln when it is cooling, special for the kiln used the heavy oil.Adjust the fan speed to balance the pressure in the kiln in a stable level, and slow air current to cool the kiln in a stably.
Avoiding using the roller in the alkali atmosphere and the corrosion of alkali materials in order to prolong the service time of roller.
high pressure resistance
high temperature resistance
The tubes of the above sizes, we have available stocks.We can also custom cut shorter lengths to your specifications.Other sizes available on request.
Mainly used in electronic enterprises and furnace manufacturing enterprises.
In addition, timely delivery, stocks and product information are available.
Should you have any questions, pls do not hesitate to contact me. FREE SAMPLES will be sent for your evaluation!
Note:If we have available stocks for your sizes, free samples can be sent to you but you bear the freight. If your sample is custom-made, you should pay for both the sample fee and freight.
Thanks and best regards!
- Posted By: Lonci Group Co.,Ltd
- Phone: +8613251452377
- Address: NO.66 ShaHe RD,ShangHai,China, Shanghai, China, China
- Website: http://www.lonci-group.com
Published date: September 22, 2016 -
- Business Description: LONCI GROUP is the leading fine ceramic manufacturer which was established in 1988. LONCI has owned 2 factories , and marketing centre . Specializing in developing fine ceramic science & technology , production and trading , The main products are：high quality alumina ceramic tube , alumina ceramic rod , ceramic roller , alumina lining brick , alumina crucible , special industry ceramic and refractory.
Alloy Steel Pipe Fittings Manufacturers In IndiaManufacturing - Dinesh Industries - India - December 10, 2016 - 1.00 Dollar US$
India's leading manufacturer of chrome moly or alloy steel pipe fittings, elbow, and alloy steel flanges. ASTM A234, ASTM A182 - CHROME MOLY GRADES P1, P5, P9, P11, P22, ASTM A182 Alloy Steel Forged Fittings, A234 WP Alloy Steel Buttweld Fittings.man...
Stainless Steel Buttweld Pipe Fittings ManufacturersManufacturing - Dinesh Industries - India - December 10, 2016 - 1.00 Dollar US$
We are your Stainless Steel Butt Weld Fittings experts.Stainless Steel Seamless Buttweld Pipe Fittings Manufacturer/Exporter in India. stainless steel buttweld pipe fittings, ASME/ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, MSS-SP-43.Dinesh Industries is one of the lea...
Stainless Steel Buttweld Pipe FittingsManufacturing - Dinesh Industries - India - December 10, 2016 - 1.00 Dollar US$
We are your Stainless Steel Butt Weld Fittings experts.Stainless Steel Seamless Buttweld Pipe Fittings Manufacturer/Exporter in India. stainless steel buttweld pipe fittings, ASME/ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, MSS-SP-43. Buttweld Elbow, Tee, Stainless Ste...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"