Mullite Insulating Brick - Chinaprice: 100.00 Dollar US$
- Posted By: Zibo SK Refractory Co., Ltd
- Phone: +8618353295332
- Address: Baoshan Industrial Park, Zibo City, China, Zibo, Shandong, China
- Website: http://www.zbrefractory.com/
Published date: September 2, 2016 -
- Business Description: Zibo SK Refractory Co., Ltd is located in Zibo City west gate- Wangcun, which possess a long history and splendid culture, refractory base. The plant was built in 1985 and put into operation in August 1985, it covers an area of 50,000 square meters, construction area of 20,000 square meters, it also possess 8 sets presses, 4 sets powder machine, 4 sets sand mixing machine, 1 set gas furnace. Mainly produce various kinds of fire clay bricks, high alumina bricks, clay powder, high aluminum powder, refractory powder, flint clay powder and all kinds of boilers, industrial furnaces specific type bricks. Our company is strong in technology, cooperate with large state-owned enterprises and foreign enterprises.
Mullite Cordierite Products SeriesManufacturing - Zibo SK Refractory Co., Ltd - China - September 2, 2016 - 100.00 Dollar US$
The series of brick mainly constitued with mullite are made of high quality bauxite material with unique compression strength, top high temperature capability, powerful penetrating-proof capacity, good erosion-resistance, can widely used in metallurg...
Corundum Mullite BrickManufacturing - Zibo SK Refractory Co., Ltd - China - September 2, 2016 - 100.00 Dollar US$
Pure fused corundum, synthetic mullite, chromium oxide etc as raw material, molding, high temperature sintering. Products with compact structure, high temperature (≥2200℃), good thermal shock resistance, acid and alkaline gases erosion, from H2, CO a...
Alumina Hollow Ball BrickManufacturing - Zibo SK Refractory Co., Ltd - China - September 2, 2016 - 100.00 Dollar US$
Alumina hollow ball brick is alumina hollow ball, corundum powder, calcined powder as raw material, homogenizing, molding, high temperature sintering. Products with high temperature, acid erosion, low thermal conductivity, good insulating properties,...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"