Powder Metallurgy Parts Qingdao Hiwell - Chinaprice: contact company for price
The advantages of powder metallurgy parts:
Full automatic mass production with much lower cost;
Using for a long time without oil feed;
Applicable to low and high speed, possessing good quality in lubrication and antifriction;
Precise measurement and fine surface;
Steady rotating with no noise;
Long mechanical service life.
Materials: Fe, Cu Alloy Fe. Yankees FN, Fasten (SMF) CuSn10 FLN or Copper Tin, SUS (303, 304) Stainless Steel, etc.
Weight: from 0.01 gram to 500 grams.
Order Quantity: Medium and Large series
Production Equipments: Hydraulic press; Sintering furnace; Hardening furnace; Cryogenic box; Vibration polishing machine; Shot blasting machine; Cleaning machine; etc.
Quality Control: Chemical analysis; Iron powder analysis; Mechanical properties for tensile strength, yield stress and elongation; Hardness testing; Impact testing; Coordinate measuring machine (CMM); Oil rate measuring; etc.
Surface Treatment: Shot blasting; Polishing; Steam treatment; Dacromet treatment; Powder Coating; Painting; Passivation; Zinc / Chrome / Nickel Plating; etc.
- Posted By: Qingdao Hiwell Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 15853247953
- Address: 1, Qutangxia Rd, Qingdao 266002, China, Qingdao, Shandong, China
- Website: http://www.hiwellcn.com
Published date: November 16, 2016 -
- Business Description: Qingdao Hiwell Machinery has been in business since 1994 for over 20 years, accumulating sales revenue of $36 million annually. We mainly supply machinery parts, rigging hardware, and heat exchangers.
1) Advanced machinery equipment to satisfy strict requirements for different machinery parts. Experienced engineers to improve drawing and process, saving customers’ cost at the most extent.
2) Rigging hardware all in readiness for your one-stop purchasing.
3) We have selection software to design practical and cost-efficient heat exchangers to your applications. There are also hundreds of types of plates and gaskets for customers’ choices.
Machining Parts Qingdao HiwellManufacturing - Qingdao Hiwell Machinery Co., Ltd. - China - November 16, 2016 - contact company for price
Machining is often an integral part of casting and forging production by enhancing the functionality of the raw products. We have integrated machining in order to fulfill customer demands. Weight: from 0.01 gram to 500 kgs. Dimension: from 0.5mm to 1...
Fireclay Refractory MortarsManufacturing - Zibo SK Refractory Co., Ltd - China - September 2, 2016 - 100.00 Dollar US$
Fireclay refractory mortars is used in the clay brick construction. Brand NN-30 NN-38 NN-42 NN-45A NN-45B Refractories 1630 1690 1710 1730 1730 Al2O3≥ 30 38 42 45 45 Cold Modulus of Rupture 110.C dry≥ 1.0 1.0 1.0 1.0 1.0 1200*3h burning≥ 3.0 3.0 3.0 ...
Silica Refractory MortarsManufacturing - Zibo SK Refractory Co., Ltd - China - September 2, 2016 - 100.00 Dollar US$
Silica refractory mortars is used in hot blast furnace, coke oven, glass furnace etc. Brand RG94 JGn-92 JGn-85 BGN-96 BGN-94 Refractories 1700 1660 1580 1720 1700 Cold Modulus of Rupture 110.Cdry 1.0 1.0 1.0 0.8 0.8 1400*3h 3.0 3.0 3.0 0.5 2.0 Coheri...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"