Sell Cut Off Wheels China - Chinaprice: contact company for price
iron and steel materials, iron ) and other metal and ceramic cutting.
Cutting ability, good durability, economy high, cutting material
variety, a wide range of operatingThe type of material and size of particles used generally determines the abrasiveness of the surface, and cutting action of the grinding wheel. The most common families of materials used for the abrasive particles are silicon carbide and diamond. There are many variants of these abrasive materials, like ceramic aluminum oxide and boron carbide, for example.
Selecting the right grinding wheel for a specific application is primarily determined by the hardness of the material being cut. The abrasive material, bonding agent, density, grade, and grain-size are all also key considerations. The physical size of the abrasive particles, known as grain-size, will affect the cutting performance of the grinding wheel. A fine grain will remove less material, and is normally used for polishing and to achieve a fine surface finish. A large grain-size will cut material quickly, but create a rough surface finish.
- Posted By: Beijing Tong Ma abrasives Co,.Ltd
- Phone: 8601063838612
- Address: F367 .NO.1 FengTai District Beijing China bjtm5899, Beijing, China
- Website: http://www.china-bjtm.com
Published date: August 31, 2013 -
- Business Description: Beijing Tong Ma abrasives Co.,Ltd is an abrasives manufacturing, professional processing company. For the abrasives production, supply, the use of a strong professional knowledge.
Abrasives corundum ( A: 20 900mm diameter ), white fused alumina ( WA ), green silicon carbide ( GC ), chrome corundum ( PA ) material of the grinding wheel, Whetstone, grinding all kinds of special shaped wheel.
Abrasive series is widely used for grinding plane, the circular grinding, cylindrical grinding, no grinding, tool grinding, crankshaft grinding, thread grinding, gear grinding, double face grinding, snagging, such as freedom of grinding )
Abrasive: corundum ( A ), white fused alumina ( WA ), green silicon carbide ( GC ) ( PA ) of various size chrome corundum sand.
Abrasive series are widely used in manufacturing Abrasives, sandblasting, polishing.
Polishing: emery cloth sandpaper, cloth round, polishing wheel, polishing paste, wire wheels, axle wheel, flower wheel.
In all kinds of workpiece for grinding, polishing, rust removing, cleaning.
Resin bond : cutting film, polishing films, a variety of grinding wheel.
Used in automobiles, ships, machinery, metallurgy, casting and other industries polished welds, burr, burr, grinding surface
( to undertake various special shaped wheel order, adjust inventory )
Sellblack Silicon Carbide Abrasive WheelManufacturing - Beijing Tong Ma abrasives Co,.Ltd - China - August 31, 2013 - contact company for price
Black silicon carbide grinding wheel for grinding, low tensile strength of the material, such as gray cast iron, non-ferrous metals, non- metallic, as well as stone, ceramics, glass, refractories and other silicate materialSuperb for general paint re...
Sell Pink Fused Aluminum Oxide Abrasive WheelsManufacturing - Beijing Tong Ma abrasives Co,.Ltd - China - August 31, 2013 - contact company for price
Pink Fused Aluminum Oxide Abrasive WheelsMainly used for all kinds of cutting tools, measuring tools, instruments, parts of the grinding and form grinding, grinding for cutting high hardness, suitable for grinding, hard grinding of steel, grinding ef...
Df10 1bdg Trail Rock Drilling JumboManufacturing - Tangshan Eastsun Institute of Hydraulic Mechatroni - China - August 30, 2013 - contact company for price
DF10-1BDG is mainly used to drill blast holes for tunneling constructions in mining, metallurgy, water and electricity, railway, highway engineering, etc. This series runs by track wheels, can work in miles with the track. It uses all hydraulic drive...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"