Sell Electric Anchor Winch - Chinaprice: contact company for price
1. anchor winch for exportation
2. double drum
3. DNV certificate
4. manufactured according to your requirement and drawing
The electric mooring winch is composed of electric motor, gear reducer, drum, warping end, clutch, brake apparatus, load weighting device(if required).We devide them into single drum and double winch. According to the rope capacity, we could adjust the drum size.
The rated pull force is from 50KN-250KN.
- Posted By: TAIXING HIGHEST MARINE EQUIPMENT CO.,LTD
- Phone: 008652380735985
- Address: No.18 daiwang road,chengdong industry park, taizhou, China
- Website: http://www.txhst.com
Published date: April 10, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Sell Hydraulic Towing WinchManufacturing - TAIXING HIGHEST MARINE EQUIPMENT CO.,LTD - China - April 10, 2013 - contact company for price
Hydraulic towing winch Specification: 1. suitable for various types of work vessels 2. operational 3. compact structure 4. good quality The hydraulic towing winch is used to tug used in towing operations, by a number of hydraulic motors, gear rope re...
Sell Hydraulic Mooring WinchManufacturing - TAIXING HIGHEST MARINE EQUIPMENT CO.,LTD - China - April 10, 2013 - contact company for price
Specifications: 1) Drive: hydraulic 2) Configuration: horizontal arrangement 3) Rope drum: steel wire rope 4) Rope speed: complying with ISO requirements 5) Rate pull (1st layer): 50 Tonnes 5) Clutch: hydrulic operated 6) Brake: hydraulic operated ba...
Sell Electric Anchor WindlassManufacturing - TAIXING HIGHEST MARINE EQUIPMENT CO.,LTD - China - April 10, 2013 - contact company for price
This marine electric anchor windlass mostly Drive by motor, promote the efficient gearbox of transmission, pass to principal axis. Through electric control box to control motors positive and reverse rotation, speed-up and speed-down, accomplish the w...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"