Sponge Hardness Tester As 120f - Chinaprice: contact company for price
The Sponge Hardness Tester applicable to measure hardness of soft foam material and polyurethane foam rubber products. The tester different from other hardness testers in measuring. When measuring, the presser foot contact measured sample directly.
* With metric and imperial conversion.
* Auto switch off and manual shutdown.
* With average value calculation function.
* With low battery alarm indicator & With maximum value stored.
* Use USB data output with connection PC.
* Provide Bluetooth data output choice.
- Posted By: GUANGZHOU AMITTARI INSTRUMENTS CO.,Ltd
- Phone: 8613073082150
- Address: 306B2,No.42 Huannan Dong street,Huanhua Rd,Liwan D, Guangzhou, China
Published date: January 11, 2014 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Basic Type Coating Thickness GaugeManufacturing - GUANGZHOU AMITTARI INSTRUMENTS CO.,Ltd - China - January 11, 2014 - contact company for price
Product Description The Basic Type Coating Thickness Gauge AC-110 Series have two types: Type C ( Integral Type ), Type CS ( Separate Type ); Suitable for automotive, paint layer coating thickness measurement. Integral Type suitable for single-hand o...
Basic Type Coating Thickness Gauge 2Manufacturing - GUANGZHOU AMITTARI INSTRUMENTS CO.,Ltd - China - January 11, 2014 - contact company for price
Product Parameters Measuring Range 0~1250 um 0~50mil (other range may be specified) Resolution 0.1 um (0~99.9um)/1 um (over 100um) Accuracy: 1~3%n or 2.5 um or 0.1mil (Whichever is the greater) Minimum Measurement Area 6 mm Minimal Surface F Type con...
Standard Type Coating Thickness GaugeManufacturing - GUANGZHOU AMITTARI INSTRUMENTS CO.,Ltd - China - January 11, 2014 - contact company for price
Product Description AMITTARI Standard Type Coating Thickness Gauge AC-110 Series have 2 types: Type A ( Integral Type ), Type AS ( Separate Type). Integral Type suitable for single-hand operation, large probe with large contact surface have better st...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"