China Ruican Die Casting - USAprice: contact company for price
complex metal parts through the use of reusable molds, called dies. The
die casting process involves the use of a furnace, metal, die casting
machine, and die. The metal, typically a non- ferrous alloy such as
aluminum or zinc, is melted in the furnace and then injected into the
dies in the die casting machine. There are two main types of die casting
machines - hot chamber machines ( used for alloys with low melting
temperatures, such as zinc) and cold chamber machines ( used for alloys
with high melting temperatures, such as aluminum) . The differences
between these machines will be detailed in the sections on equipment and
tooling. However, in both machines, after the molten metal is injected
into the dies, it rapidly cools and solidifies into the final part,
called the casting. The steps in this process are described in greater
detail in the next section.
The castings that are created in this process can vary greatly in size and weight, ranging from a couple ounces to 100 pounds. One common application of die cast parts are housings - thin- walled enclosures, often requiring many ribs and bosses on the interior. Metal housings for a variety of appliances and equipment are often die cast. Several automobile components are also manufactured using die casting, including pistons, cylinder heads, and engine blocks. Other common die cast parts include propellers, gears, bushings, pumps, and valves.
- Posted By: NINGBO RUICAN MACHINERY COMPANY
- Phone: 8657488060400
- Address: Yulong Town,Yinzhou District,Ningbo City,Zhejiang , Ningbo, CA, USA
- Website: http://www.ruicancasting.com
Published date: November 17, 2014 -
- Business Description: NINGBO RUICAN MACHINERY COMPANY is a professional supplier for casting and machined part which is widely used for Automobile, Medical, earthmover, petroleum, electricity Industry, and in long term business with foreign customers from North America and west Europe, we are exactly know what's the customer requirement when they provide drawings and material specification. And our engineering dept. can suggest the best process and technology to make the component or any design changing if necessary. Most of our products are exported to Canada, USA, and west Europe Germany, France, Denmark, Italy, Norway,Turkey, Finland, Switzerland, etc. and win good reputation among our customers.
More than 15 years of experience in high pressure die casting for aluminum & zinc, investment casting, for alloy, carbon steel, stainless steel, ductile iron & grey iron sand casting, as well as precision machines and also tool & fixture. Factory registered with ISO9001:2008 system to be sure the quality as OEM/ODM supplier. Sister company with ISO/TS16949 certified to supply high quality automotive components Will keep a high standard for a valued added service to its international customers.
Fiberglass Mesh For FoundryManufacturing / Casting - Casting - Honstar Industrial Co.,Ltd - China - January 10, 2017 - contact company for price
Fiberglass mesh: Fiberglass mesh are used for liquid metal pouring system of foundry industry. It can remove the gas, non-metallic impurities so as to remove the slag, sand hole, air hole and reduce the waste products. The character are low cost, ant...
Turbine Aluminum Main HousingManufacturing / Casting - Casting - Shandong ULAS Power Technology Co., Ltd. - China - January 10, 2017 - check with company for price
1.precision casting part of hot-end accessories for gasturbines, turbochargers, engines and other power equipment 2.materials applied: casting aluminum ZL105A and so on 3.applying areas: hot-end accessories of power equipment for aerospace, marine, l...
Turbine Compressor DiffuserManufacturing / Casting - Casting - Shandong ULAS Power Technology Co., Ltd. - China - January 10, 2017 - check with company for price
1.precision casting part of hot-end accessories for gasturbines, turbochargers, engines and other power equipment 2.materials applied: K418, K423 and so on 3.applying areas: hot-end accessories of power equipment for aerospace, marine, locomotive and...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"