China Ruican Investment Casting - USAprice: contact company for price
industries to produce turbine blades with complex shapes or cooling
systems. Blades produced by investment casting can include single-
crystal ( SX) , directionally solidified ( DS) , or conventional
equiaxed blades. It is also widely used by firearms manufacturers to
fabricate firearm receivers, triggers, hammers, and other precision
parts at low cost. Other industries that use standard investment- cast
parts include military, medical, commercial and automotive.
Investment casting offers high production rates, particularly for small or highly complex components, and extremely good surface finish ( CT4- CT6 class accuracy and Ra1.6- 6.3 surface roughness) with very little machining. The drawbacks include the specialized equipment, costly refractories and binders, many operations to make a mold, and occasional minute defects.
Alloy Steel: ASTM 430; ASTM410; ASTM 416, ect. Carbon Steel: WCB, AISI1020; AISI1045; S355J2G3, S235JR, ect. Stainless Steel: SS304; SS316; SS316L; 17- 4 PH; ect. Copper: C21000; C26800; C27000; C27200, ect.
Can form complex shapes and fine details Many material optionsHigh strength partsVery good surface finish and accuracyLittle need for secondary machining
Turbine blades, armament parts, pipe fittings, lock parts, handtools, agriculture parts, marine parts, medical parts, hardware, automobile parts, ect.
- Posted By: NINGBO RUICAN MACHINERY COMPANY
- Phone: 8657488060400
- Address: Yulong Town,Yinzhou District,Ningbo City,Zhejiang , Ningbo, CA, USA
- Website: http://www.ruicancasting.com
Published date: November 17, 2014 -
- Business Description: NINGBO RUICAN MACHINERY COMPANY is a professional supplier for casting and machined part which is widely used for Automobile, Medical, earthmover, petroleum, electricity Industry, and in long term business with foreign customers from North America and west Europe, we are exactly know what's the customer requirement when they provide drawings and material specification. And our engineering dept. can suggest the best process and technology to make the component or any design changing if necessary. Most of our products are exported to Canada, USA, and west Europe Germany, France, Denmark, Italy, Norway,Turkey, Finland, Switzerland, etc. and win good reputation among our customers.
More than 15 years of experience in high pressure die casting for aluminum & zinc, investment casting, for alloy, carbon steel, stainless steel, ductile iron & grey iron sand casting, as well as precision machines and also tool & fixture. Factory registered with ISO9001:2008 system to be sure the quality as OEM/ODM supplier. Sister company with ISO/TS16949 certified to supply high quality automotive components Will keep a high standard for a valued added service to its international customers.
Grade 304 316 Stainless Steel Egg Shaped Mini Snap Hook 50mm 70mm 100mmManufacturing / Casting - Casting - Wudi Zhibo Metals Co., Ltd - China - October 15, 2016 - 0.36 Dollar US$
Egg Shaped Snap Hook These snap hooks are made from grade 304 stainless steel and grade 316 stainless steel, ss316 is better than ss304 in corrosion resistance and rust prevention, if their application areas are very bad like marine and bio-gas..., w...
Stainless Steel HookManufacturing / Casting - Casting - Wudi Zhibo Metals Co., Ltd - China - August 27, 2016 - 0.36 Dollar US$
Wudi Zhibo Metals Co., LTD is located in the Wudi town Shandong Province which is beautiful and rich shore of Bohai Sea. Our company possesses the advantaged position on the verge of Qingdao and Tianjin ports. And we have convenient transportation ex...
Baodin Xingwang Offer Construction Fittings By Precision CastingManufacturing / Casting - Casting - baoding xingwang casting co ltd - China - August 20, 2016 - 3.00 Dollar US$
Our factory was established in 2001 and located in Baoding City, Hebei Province, with one hour driving distance to Tianjin Port. Till now, we are capable of manufacturing and processing of investment casting, sand casting, forging with machining abil...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"