China Ruican Sand Casting - USAprice: contact company for price
sand molds to form complex metal parts that can be made of nearly any
alloy. Because the sand mold must be destroyed in order to remove the
part, called the casting, sand casting typically has a low production
rate. The sand casting process involves the use of a furnace, metal,
pattern, and sand mold. The metal is melted in the furnace and then
ladled and poured into the cavity of the sand mold, which is formed by
the pattern. The sand mold separates along a parting line and the
solidified casting can be removed. The steps in this process are
described in greater detail in the next section. In sand casting, the
primary piece of equipment is the mold, which contains several
components. The mold is divided into two halves - the cope ( upper half)
and the drag ( bottom half) , which meet along a parting line. Both mold
halves are contained inside a box, called a flask, which itself is
divided along this parting line. The mold cavity is formed by packing
sand around the pattern in each half of the flask. The sand can be
packed by hand, but machines that use pressure or impact ensure even
packing of the sand and require far less time, thus increasing the
production rate. After the sand has been packed and the pattern is
removed, a cavity will remain that forms the external shape of the
casting. Some internal surfaces of the casting may be formed by cores.
- Posted By: NINGBO RUICAN MACHINERY COMPANY
- Phone: 8657488060400
- Address: Yulong Town,Yinzhou District,Ningbo City,Zhejiang , Ningbo, CA, USA
- Website: http://www.ruicancasting.com
Published date: November 17, 2014 -
- Business Description: NINGBO RUICAN MACHINERY COMPANY is a professional supplier for casting and machined part which is widely used for Automobile, Medical, earthmover, petroleum, electricity Industry, and in long term business with foreign customers from North America and west Europe, we are exactly know what's the customer requirement when they provide drawings and material specification. And our engineering dept. can suggest the best process and technology to make the component or any design changing if necessary. Most of our products are exported to Canada, USA, and west Europe Germany, France, Denmark, Italy, Norway,Turkey, Finland, Switzerland, etc. and win good reputation among our customers.
More than 15 years of experience in high pressure die casting for aluminum & zinc, investment casting, for alloy, carbon steel, stainless steel, ductile iron & grey iron sand casting, as well as precision machines and also tool & fixture. Factory registered with ISO9001:2008 system to be sure the quality as OEM/ODM supplier. Sister company with ISO/TS16949 certified to supply high quality automotive components Will keep a high standard for a valued added service to its international customers.
Low Price 20 150 Mm Forging And Casting Grinding Steel BallManufacturing / Casting - Casting - Grinding Steel Ball of Shandong Iraeta - China - November 22, 2016 - 500.00 Dollar US$
1.Material: B2, B3, BU 2.Surface hardness: HRC58-65HRC, 3.volume hardness HRC56-63. 4.The impact toughness of our grinding balls is more than 18 J / cm2. 5.The actual broken rate: 0.57% 6.Lost round rate: less than 1% The annual output of grinding ba...
Stainless Steel Casted D Twist ShackleManufacturing / Casting - Casting - Wudi Zhibo Metals Co.,Ltd. - China - November 22, 2016 - 0.31 Dollar US$
1.Place of origin:Shandong, China(mainland) 2.Standard:Eu Jis US 3.Material:stainless steel 304/316 4.Size:4MM TO 38MM 6.Finish:silver 7.MOQ:1000pcs 8.Prices:competitive, FOB EXW 9.Pack: cartons and special requirements from customers can be accepted...
Stainless Steel Hot Forged Aisi304 316 D Bow Shackle Us European Jis TypeManufacturing / Casting - Casting - Wudi Zhibo Metals Co.,Ltd. - China - November 22, 2016 - 0.31 Dollar US$
Product name:stainless steel d shackle Surface treatment:polished Material:stainless steel 304 or stainless steel 316 Size:6mm to 38mm and can also customized Color:silver MOQ:1000pcs sample:samples are available if the freight cost provided Sample T...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"