Liner Castings For Ag Mill Dia 11 2m - Chinaprice: contact company for price
2. The Large Cr-Mo Alloy Steel Liners up to 2tons are widely used for AG mills, SAG mills, large ball mills.
3. The steel liners have higher reliability in AG mills and SAG mills.
4. Impact value:AK≥10J.
5. Hardness: HRC33-43.
4, 冲击值 AK≥10J。
5, 硬度 HRC33-43。
- Phone: 8618061512369
- Address: No.1038 Antai 3rd Road ,Anzhen,Xishan District, Wuxi, China
- Website: http://www.lkwind.com
Published date: April 13, 2013 -
- Business Description: We specialize in production of wear, heat and corrosion resistant
castings and the relevant grinding equipments. We were awarded the
certificate of High New Technology Enterprise issued by Sci tech Bureau,
Jiangsu Province in 2004.
We possess famous patented product COMBINED SELF FASTENED (BOLTLESS) BALL MILL LINERS, called "China Best Liner", which was invented under the guidance of the System Engineering Theory of Ball Mills, which was proposed by General Manager, Senior Engineer, Mr. Chen Changshun. The lining plates, without any bolts, are easily installed. The plates are firmly assembled and easily maintained under a low cost. This is an epoch making ball mill liner product in the past 100 years. The reliability and stability of the new plates are much better than those of traditional bolted ones. In the recent 20 years the boltless ball mill liners have been widely used in large, medium and small ball mills in coal fired power plants, mines, cement works, chemical engineering factories and super fine powder grinding plants. It is the only recommended liner product which is allowed to be list into the latest Electrical Power Industry Standard in China (DL/T681 1999). The product was awarded the certificate of High New Technology Product, issued by Sci tech Bureau, Jiangsu Province in 2004.
Our products involve various kinds of materials, such as low Chrome alloy steel, middle chromium white iron, low chromium cast iron, Ni hard cast iron, high Manganese steel and other heat and corrosion resistant castings. Our foundry has necessary production and heat treatment equipments, such as mid frequency induction electrical furnaces, quenching and tempering furnaces, blast shot. Test facilities include Spectrometer for chemical analysis, HRC table hardness tester, HBN table hardness tester, two portable hardness testers, impactor and universal material testing machine for inspection of mechanical properties, matrix microscope for metallographic examination, ultrasonic tester for ultrasonic inspection and magnetic particle tester for magnetic testing. These facilities are used to ensure the consistent quality of products. We achieved the certificate of quality management system ISO 9001:2000. Our current capacity of finished castings is 4500 tons / year. We have a good credit of delivery of products in accordance with the contracts.
Zinc Alloy Injection PartManufacturing / Casting - Casting - KYLT industrial limited - China - April 9, 2013 - contact company for price
Have cold chamber die casting machine and hot chamber die casting machine provide zinc alloy &aluminum alloy parts casting service. 1.hot chamber die casting machine tonnage:12T.18T.30T.can produce zinc.tin.lead alloy to produce.such as zipper, buckl...
Zinc Zipper Injection MachineManufacturing / Casting - Casting - KYLT industrial limited - China - April 9, 2013 - contact company for price
1.zinc zipper injection machine/hot chamber die casting machinetonnage:12T.18T.30T.can produce zinc.tin.lead alloy to produce.such as zipper, buckle, lead-acid battery's lead terminal, zinc ring, zinc lable, zinc trinket, bottle opener etc. 2.also pr...
Casting According To Customer S DesignManufacturing / Casting - Casting - Xuzhou MPS Co., Ltd - China - April 8, 2013 - contact company for price
As a Chinese mechanical components supplier, Xuzhou MPS Co., Ltd aims to serve the machinery industries. We provide mechanical parts based on customers' design, including casting and forging parts.If you want to get more information about us, please ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"