Oem High Wear Resist Titanium Engine Stator Rotor - Chinaprice: contact company for price
2. Material Capacity > titanium, superalloys, stainless steel, metals, alloys, etc
3. Thechnologies> investment casting& sand casting, CNC, rapid prototyping, 3D printing, superlastic forming technology, etc
4. Ti Grade>GR1, GR2, GR5 ( TA1, TA2, TC4)
5 . Surface treatment> polishing ( mirror) , sand blasting, shot blasting, pickling, anodizing, vacuum plating, passivation , acid cleaning , temper, etc
6. Other Treatments> HIP, nitridation, carburization, etc
7. Inspection : Slide caliper , microcaliper , projector , 100% inspection, etc
>Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?
- A: We are a professional titanium& superalloys precision casting foundry, who warmly welcome you to visit us.
>Q: How many engineers in your factory?
- A: There are 5 - 10 doctorial professional R& D Engineers with more than 20 years experience in our factory.
>Q: What' s your biggest advantage?
- A: Our technical team solved several key engineering challenges in investment casting industry to make a breakthough, which saves our cost and still keeps the high quality and we can offer you a competitive price.
>Q: How we make the payment?
- A: The mould cost should be paid T/ T 100% before open mould; Usually cast cost should be paid T/ T 50% before production, and the rest 50% should be paid before shipping delivery.
>Q: If we don' t have drawings, can you duplicate of our sample?
- A: Yes. There are two ways if you don' t have drawings but really want to make you item.
First way: You can find a drawing- making company to make the drawing for you and then send to us.
Second way: you can send the sample to us, we use the 3D scan equipment to make drawing for you according to your sample with fair charge. And then we go to the quotation step.
>Q: If I just want to make a few samples first without opening mould, how can you do?
- A: We can use the 3D printer technology to print wax mould for you, in this way, you will no need to open mould.
>Q: What' s the difference between 3D printing wax mould and open mould?
- A: Open mould with more higher precision of your item than 3D printing wax mould.
>Q: Why more and more poeple choose the titanium material?
- A: That' s because titanium has the following good features:
1. Light weight and hard surface!
2. Eco- friendly!
3. Strong and firm!
4. Corrosion resistance, rustproof, it saves your money!
WE NEED THE FOLLOWING THECHNICAL INFORMATION FOR MAKING A FEASIBLE QUOTATION
1. Raw drawing of your products.
2. Machined/ finished drawing of your products.
3. Material Specification.
4. Testing& Inspection requirements.
5. Quantity or year quantity/ batch.
- Phone: 8675523710011
- Address: 3F, Unit B, Gangzhilong Science Park, Qinglong Roa, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://advti.en.alibaba.com
Published date: May 13, 2016 -
- Business Description: Established in 2014, Shenzhen Advanced Titanium Technology Co.,Ltd is a
high-tech corporation with 20 years experience in research and
development, manufacture and market of investment casting of titanium
alloy, nikel-based alloy, cobalt-based high temperature alloy, stainless
steel, copper, heat-resistant steel, alloy steel, all kinds of brand
cast iron and nonferrous metals, as well as powder metallurgy, laser
welding, laser repair and precision metal laser 3D printing. Our R&D
department of titanium casting is Harbin Institute of Technology(HIT) -
solid titanium casting technology research and development center, which
always pursue the technological reformation and innovation. As patent
technologies of various titanium alloys and super alloys forming
obtained, we rank one of the top levels in domestic investment casting
Titanium Casting Bike Seatpost ClampManufacturing / Casting - Casting - Shenzhen Advanced Titanium Technology Co.,Ltd - China - May 13, 2016 - contact company for price
1 About us: We are a OEM precision casting factory with CNC service, specialized in investment casting and 3D print of titanium, superalloys, stainless steel, special steel, etc. We produce custom items like impeller, connecting rod, stator& rotor, v...
Precision Casting Titanium Compressor Wheel With High StreengthManufacturing / Casting - Casting - Shenzhen Advanced Titanium Technology Co.,Ltd - China - May 13, 2016 - contact company for price
FAQ >Q: Are you a factory or a trading company? - A: We are a professional titanium& superalloys precision casting foundry, who warmly welcome you to visit us. >Q: How many engineers in your factory? - A: There are 5 - 10 doctorial professional...
Rc Jet Engine And Gas Turbine Parts Wheel Nozzle Guide VaneManufacturing / Casting - Casting - Dongying Hengxin Turbomachinery Co.,Ltd - China - May 6, 2016 - contact company for price
1. Material Nickel base alloy, pure nickel iron base alloy, Stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum alloy, cast iron, etc. 1. Nickel base alloy ( Inconel738LC, Inconel713c, Inconel618, HastelloyS, HastelloyX, Inconel703, Inconel600, ect, â€¦) 2. Iron...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"