Operation End War Enabling Your Mag Fed Fantasies - USAprice: contact company for price
establish the world's first all-magazine-fed-marker scenario game as a
fixture on the milsim circuit. The storyline is pure military mayhem,
pitting the US Marines against the Russians and the European Alliance in
a post-nuclear-attack global conflict over oil, security, and
sovereignty. With Marines inserting fast from a low-orbit troop
platform, the action will remain intense everywhere that the
belligerents try to establish control.
And just like a real military operation, the combatants will have magazine-fed arms with limited rounds...no spray-and-pray or paint-chucking like at big games and other events. When your M4 has only 18 shots per detachable magazine, you
need to make every ball count...and rely on teamwork and maneuvers, cunning and marksmanship more than a big paint budget. That's how guerrilla warfare is won on the ground in the Middle East right now, and how it needs to be fought in
the post-apocalyptic End War scenario.
You can bring your pistol, so long as it is magazine-fed...and you should probably carry it in a drop-leg holster the way many soldiers do in modern combat. Have a few spare mags handy, 'cause you'll need them if you tear through your
primary marker's paint. That's how it works in the real world, where the difference between success and grave failure is your ability to shoot, move, think, and keep the projectiles flying towards the bad guys.
Players who don't have a magazine-fed marker are in luck: the $100 pre-entry fee includes the slickest rental package you're going to find at any event: a T68 Gen6 semi-auto, magazine-fed marker, along with three magazines, a mag pouch
and belt, and a 3000psi tank that hides inside the collapsible stock - there is no hopper to limit your field of vision; no large, unseemly tank to distract you from the aesthetics of combat. All of this is included in the entry for the
two-day event, and you can camp right onsite.
Or if you want to practice with mag-fed gear to see just how this level of realism changes the game, your pre-registration qualifies you for a sweet deal: you can buy a brand new T68 Gen6, or XPower .43 caliber marker, along with three
magazines, the pouch, the tank, and the belt, for $350 or $400 respectively. Then you can practice all season long, and understand your marker inside and out by the time the game rolls around in October.
Either way, rent onsite or purchase in advance, Operation: End War is going to put you in control of the industry's best mag-fed markers...and challenge everything you've ever thought about winning a scenario game.
Operation End War Enabling Your Mag Fed Fantasies
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: Real Action Paintball Inc.
- Phone: 0014084340434
- Address: 2215 Ringwood Avenue , San Jose, CA, USA
- Website: http://www.rap4.com/
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: Real Action Paintball, started from a very small company in 2002 and grew through the process of development. We have paintball pistols/markers/guns, some accessories and gear like barrels, feednecks, triggers,muzzle brakes,laser sights,scopes.... We already have a big piece of cake in the paintball market.But we are always try to launch the new products, to make progress, to serve all the paintball lovers good products with good prices and good quality, that is our goal!!! We are making it through hardworking and everlasting learning !
Stainless Steel Lifting Crane HookManufacturing / Casting - Die Casting - Wudi Zhibo Metals Co., Ltd - China - September 24, 2016 - 0.91 Dollar US$
Brand new and high quality Durable and rustless material Strong antioxidant activity Good hardness and high strength Wudi Zhibo Metals Co., LTD is located in the Wudi town Shandong Province which is beautiful and rich shore of Bohai Sea. Our company ...
Zinc Alloy Brake Crank For Motorcycle Die CastingManufacturing / Casting - Die Casting - Junying Die Casting Mould Co., Ltd. - China - August 10, 2016 - 50.00 Dollar US$
Zinc Alloy Brake Crank manufacturer: Motorcycle Brake Crank Die Casting, motorcycle Zinc Alloy Brake Crank, Electrolytic Chroming surface. Name: Zinc Alloy Brake Crank for Motorcycle. Material: Zinc Alloy. Processing: Die Casting. Surface Treatment: ...
Aluminum Die Casting Iphone KingpadManufacturing / Casting - Die Casting - Junying Die Casting Mould Co., Ltd. - China - August 10, 2016 - check with company for price
Aluminum die casting contract manufacturer Junying provides Aluminium die casting Electronic, digital camera, MP3/MP4, hair dryer, LED light case,, GPS electronics Aluminum Parts Aluminum Molded Parts Export Markets:Global Product Description Item na...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"