Tacamo Rpk Paintball Markers Command Faithful Transform - USAprice: contact company for price
the all-new Tacamo RPK paintball marker. Designed for heavy gunners,
light enough for offensive roles and suited perfectly for defense, the
Tacamo RPK takes Tacamo's proven open-bolt receiver and adds accessories
that transform it into a woodsball sensation.
The RPK machine gun was designed as a force-multiplier for the Red Army. Armorers built AK47 receivers into RPKs by attaching longer, more accurate barrels that achieved higher velocities, as well as the characteristic bipod and hatchet-style machinegun stock. The result was a squad automatic weapon with the same ergonomics, controls, and internals as the standard AK47, but also with the increased range, accuracy, and stability of a light machinegun. A 75 round drum finished it off, adding much higher onboard ammunition capacity between reloads than the standard rifle.
Tacamo remains faithful to this precedent both in cosmetics and function.
The 20' long RPK barrel features a protected front sight and muzzle break, and provides the attachment point for the retractable bipod. The wooden handguards, pistol grip, and RPK stock are dark-stained to blend into the shadows and disappear at night, and are identical to those used on real RPK machine guns. The 75 round drum mounted forward of the trigger guard completes the look of the Tacamo RPK, and provides excellent protection for your hands as you fend off hailstorms of incoming paint.
The Tacamo RPK has a standard hopper adapter that accepts hoppers of any size, from limited-paint 75 round hoppers that replicate the capacity of the RPK's drum magazine, to full- and plus- sized hoppers that hold hundreds of rounds. When you get into position with the Tacamo RPK, stabilizing your shots with the bipod and aiming them with the authentic sights, you will command the most authentic RPK experience available.
Tacamo Paintball - Rule the Field!
Tacamo Rpk Paintball Markers
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: Real Action Paintball Inc.
- Phone: 0014084340434
- Address: 2215 Ringwood Avenue , San Jose, CA, USA
- Website: http://www.rap4.com/
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: Real Action Paintball, started from a very small company in 2002 and grew through the process of development. We have paintball pistols/markers/guns, some accessories and gear like barrels, feednecks, triggers,muzzle brakes,laser sights,scopes.... We already have a big piece of cake in the paintball market.But we are always try to launch the new products, to make progress, to serve all the paintball lovers good products with good prices and good quality, that is our goal!!! We are making it through hardworking and everlasting learning !
Die Casting Parts Qingdao HiwellManufacturing / Casting - Die Casting - Qingdao Hiwell Machinery Co., Ltd. - China - November 16, 2016 - contact company for price
Materials: Aluminum and Zinc Alloy; Brass. Weight: from 5 grams to 25 kgs. Order Quantity: Medium or Large series Production Equipments: Hot-chamber die casting machine; Cold-chamber die casting machine; Vibration polishing machine; Shot blasting mac...
Die Casting Part Comes In Various Surface TreatmentsManufacturing / Casting - Die Casting - Qingdao Hiwell Machinery Co., Ltd. - China - November 13, 2016 - contact company for price
Die casting parts are widely used in automobile, combustion engine, motorcycle, electromotor, oil pump, transmission machinery, precision instrument, electric power construction, and other industries. The materials include Aluminum and Zinc Alloy; Br...
Led Bulb Housing Die CastingManufacturing / Casting - Die Casting - Junying Die Casting Mould Co., Ltd. - China - November 10, 2016 - contact company for price
China LED Bulb Housing Die Casting Manufacturer Junying Supplies LED Bulb Housing Die Casting, LED Light Housing Die Casting, Light Fixtures. Name: LED Bulb Housing. Shape: OEM Available. Application: Lighting Components. Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, M/T...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"