Cutters Induction Welding Equipment - Chinaprice: contact company for price
workers, diesel mechanics, boilermakers, carpenters, marine
construction, steamfitters, glaziers, repair and maintenance personnel
in applications ranging from the sculpture home hobbyist to heavy
fabrication of bridges, ships and many other projects. A variety of
welding processes are used to join units of metal. As a welder, you
may work for shipyards, manufacturers, contractors, federal, state,
county, and city governments, firms requiring maintenance mechanics,
and repair shops.
Features of our cutters induction welding equipment:
1. Core components adopt IGBT modules, Germany Siemens;
2. Heating fast, temperature rise up fast, Max. temperature can reach up to 1600 degree celsius, or even higher;
3. Heating time is very short, within several seconds, metal work pieces can reach up to 1600 degree, which can save most of your time.
4. Energy saving 30% - 50% than Coal heating furnace, flame heating furnace, resistance wire heating machine.
5. Almost no oxide layer, no flame, no pollution, so you can share a very comfort and clean environment.
6. IGBT magnetic induction heater can improve worker working condition.
8. Small size, light weight, mounting area is very small.
Applications of cutters induction welding equipment:
1. Metal tube brazing: such as copper tube, steel tube, and aluminum tubeâ€™s butt welding, plug welding and welding sets.
2. Alloy cutter brazing: such as alloy turning, milling cutter, planer, saw blades, reamer, boring knife.
3. Carbide saw blade brazing: diamond saw blade welding, marble saw blade welding, woodworking saw blade welding, cut grass piece of welding, cut aluminum welding,
4. Metal brazing: such as: towel rack, soap nets, towel holder, auto- accessories, motor accessories, metal terminals, hardware pieces, electric heating tube parts and fasteners.
5. Customized service: make machine according to customers' actual working situation.
- Phone: 8615538376386
- Address: No.68 Jingnansi Road,Chase inductrial park, Econom, China, China
Published date: December 29, 2015 -
- Business Description: Zhengzhou Gou's Electromagnetic Induction Heating Equipment Co. Ltd is one of the most professional and trustful manufacturer and exporter in china. We own the excellent team and advanced tech, we product hundreds of device and export to all over the world. We mainly product induction heating machine, induction brazing machine, induction hardening machine, CNC hardening machine tool, induction heating furnace, induction melting furnace and other supporting parts. From the foundation, we have exported to Korea, America, Brazil, Mexico, south Africa, Russia, etc. we always provide the best products with reasonable price, choose us will be your advisable decision.
Kta38 Kt38 Crankshaft Suitable With Cummins 3630075 From StockManufacturing / Casting - Forging - GL Engine Parts - Turkey - December 15, 2015 - contact company for price
GL Engine Parts offers Forged Crankshafts, Piston & Cylinder Liner from stock for different brand and models. GL produces Guascor, Cummins, Waukesha, Mitsubishi crankshafts. KTA38 Crankshaft ( suitable with 3630075, 4099004, 3176428, 3176424, 207530,...
Qsk60 Qsk45 Crankshaft From Gl Engine PartsManufacturing / Casting - Forging - GL Engine Parts - Turkey - December 14, 2015 - contact company for price
GL Engine Parts offers Forged Crankshafts ( ciguenal, krukas, albero gomiti, albero motore, klikovy hiÃdel, kampiakseli, fotengely, poros engkol, klokvarpsta, alkuninis velenas, wal korbowy, cambota, arbore cotit, klukovy hriadel, vevaxel, truc khuy...
Electric Furnace Short Net Compensation DeviceManufacturing / Casting - Forging - SHOO-IN (ITL) Holding Xiâ€™an Equipment Co., Ltd - China - November 27, 2015 - contact company for price
SHOO- IN ( ITL) Holding Xi' an Equipment Co. , Ltd is specialized in producing electric arc furnace, refining furnace, VD, VOD vacuum casting and kinds of ferro- alloy submerged arc furnace and medium frequency furnace as well as spare parts and meta...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce