High Quality And Competitive Tungsten Carbide Mold Parts - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Tungsten carbide mold parts refers to the direct contact with the tungsten carbide mold parts products, mould parts, such as the cavity, core, slide, insert, sloping roof, side pumping. tungsten carbide mold parts
of the material is directly related to the quality of life, die, determines the tungsten carbide mold parts products, appearance and inherent quality, must be very careful, the general should be based on the provisions of the contract and customer requirements, selected according to the requirements and characteristics of products and molds. Selection principle of. 3 forming parts material is: according to the forming of plastic type, the shape of products, size precision, the appearance quality of the products and the use requirement, production batch size, the material cutting, polishing, welding, etch, deformation, wear and so on various performance, considering the condition of manufacturing economy and mold and method of processing, to choose different types of steel. . 4 for forming transparent plastic mold, high- grade steel imports the cavity and core are required to use high mirror polishing performance, such as 718 ( P20+Ni) , NAK80 ( P21) , S136 ( 420) , H13 steel, 718, NAK80 as the pre hardened state, does not need to be heat treatment; S136 and H13 steel was annealed condition, hardness is generally HB160- 200, roughing after vacuum quenching and tempering treatment, the hardness of S136 is HRC40- 50, the H13 class steel hardness is generally HRC45- 55 ( depending on the grade determination) . . 5 for the appearance of product quality requirements, die longevity, mass production, the forming parts material selection are as follows: a) high- grade imported steel cavity needs to select high mirror polishing performance, such as 718 ( P20+Ni) , NAK80 ( P21) and so on, are pre hardened state, does not need to be hot processing. B) core can be used in cheap imported P20 or P20+Ni steel, such as 618, 738, 2738, 638, 318 and so on, are pre hardened state; mold production batch big, also can choose the domestic plastic mold steel or S50C, S55C and other imported high quality carbon steel.
zjxinniu123 is here to serve you! recommend you tungsten carbide mold parts
- Posted By: Dongguan YIZE MOULD Co.,LTD
- Phone: 86076981888522
- Address: Hexing Road No.122, South Shatou District, Dongguan City, China
- Website: http://www.yizemoulds.com/
Published date: November 27, 2014 -
- Business Description: Dongguan Yize mould co., LTD., mainly engaged in connector mold parts,
auto connector mold parts, plastic mold spare parts, plastic mold
parts,plastic mold components, core pins and sleeves, precision mold
parts, tungsten carbide mold parts and precision LED mold parts, PG
optical grinding, precision stamping die parts, precision circle and so
on, welcome to choose and buy!
Dongguan Custom Mold Parts FactoryManufacturing / Casting - Moulds - Dongguan YIZE MOULD Co.,LTD - China - November 27, 2014 - contact company for price
Dongguan custom mold parts factory low mold parts temperature processing technology into the practical research indicates that the application of low temperature processing technology, chip removal rate is 2- 4 times of the original processing mold p...
Mold Components ProcessingManufacturing / Casting - Moulds - Dongguan YIZE MOULD Co.,LTD - China - November 27, 2014 - contact company for price
mold components | mold components processing Dongguan Yize Mold Co. , Ltd. is a R & D, mold components manufacturing, sales, precision mold components manufacturers. After years of efforts, yize has become OEM manufacturers many mold components count...
Mold Component Processing With Supplied DrawingManufacturing / Casting - Moulds - Dongguan YIZE MOULD Co.,LTD - China - November 27, 2014 - contact company for price
mold component processing with supplied drawing There are three main types of grinding mold components tools used, surface grinder, internal and external circular grinding machine and tool grinding machine. Have strict control of ground deformation a...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"