Plastic Parts Injection Mold Tooling Die Casting Stamping - Chinaprice: contact company for price
casting tool as well as two shots mold from small to big size. Most of
the injection molds are exported into overseas like U.S.A, France,
Italy, Canada, Mexico.... Except molds, we also provide customized
service from concept, design, manufacturing, post treatment and
assembling, packaging for a complete product. We already developed
shaving razor, stapler etc..
Plastic Parts Injection Mold Tooling Die Casting Stamping
Thank you in advance for your consideration
- Posted By: Xuanbo Mold & Plastic Co., Ltd
- Phone: 8657483533855
- Address: No.48 Keyuan South Road, Taoyuan Street, Ninghai, , Ningbo, China
- Website: http://www.axbmold.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Taperless Center PinsManufacturing / Casting - Moulds - Haoyu Precision Mould Components Limited - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Material SKH51 Hardness 59-61HRC Length within 300mm Coaxiality ф0.01mm Max. precision 0.005mm ② Material SKD61 Internal Hardness 38-42HRC Surface Hardness HV900 and higher Length 1000mm and lower Coaxiality ф0.06mm Max. precision 0...
Taperless Core Pins SleevesManufacturing / Casting - Moulds - Haoyu Precision Mould Components Limited - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
① Material SKH51 Hardness 59~61HRC ② Material SKD61 Hardness 40-45HRC Nitrided surface Hardness HV900 and higher. Coaxiality kept within ф0.005 mm，Dia. ф0.3-14mm，The end may be customized Taperless Core Pins Slee...
Toggle ClampManufacturing / Casting - Moulds - Flight Industrial Co.,limited - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
We're a professional toggle clamp manufacturer and exporter, including horizontal type, vertical type, push & pull type, latch clamp, bar clamp, c-clamp etc.These clamps can be used in the metal working industry when drilling, welding, bending, grind...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"