Rap4 Molle Vests Advantage Reconfigure Faster - USAprice: contact company for price
Real Action Paintball is proud to introduce the ultimate in custom apparel: the MOLLE tactical vest, as made perfect by RAP4.
In designing your perfect MOLLE paintball rig, start with as many pods as you like - replace the belt/harness system with the vest, and free yourself up to run faster even as you carry way more gear. The vest distributes the weight
evenly across your shoulders, and the unique MOLLE system lets you put pods and pouches on your back or chest, on your sides, or slung down low.
When your mission calls for radio contact, there's the MOLLE Radio/Walkie Talkie Pouch that you can put on either shoulder...or anywhere else. Need to carry a map? There's a pouch for that. There are pouches for bladder-style
paintgrenades, and just about everything else - including M4/M16 magazine pouches for your T68 mag-fed marker, and pistol magazine pouches for your RAP226, Tippmann TPX, or Tiberius Arms paint pistol.
Need to carry maps, ID, a cable squeegee, small toolkit, large tool kit, water, CO2 cartridges, HPA tanks, or a holstered paint pistol? There are snap-closed pouches, zippered pouches, and Velcro pouches for all of that...and holsters,
As your mission changes, you can change your vest - from running light and fast with a radio and maps, to suiting up with hundreds of extra paintballs and a spare HPA tank for a heavy gunner's mission. Just swap out the pouches,
rearrange them as you like, and feel the way the MOLLE vest distributes the load comfortably across your body.
The MOLLE vest system offers you the ultimate in custom apparel, because you can build it up into exactly the load-bearing tool you need...and then reconfigure it a thousand times at will. RAP4 provides you a tremendous advantage in
using this dynamic system, by offering both mil-spec and paintball-custom pouches and holsters for MOLLE vests.
Real Action Paintball - As Real as it Gets!.
Rap4 Molle Vests
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: Real Action Paintball Inc.
- Phone: 0014084340434
- Address: 2215 Ringwood Avenue , San Jose, CA, USA
- Website: http://www.rap4.com/
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: Real Action Paintball, started from a very small company in 2002 and grew through the process of development. We have paintball pistols/markers/guns, some accessories and gear like barrels, feednecks, triggers,muzzle brakes,laser sights,scopes.... We already have a big piece of cake in the paintball market.But we are always try to launch the new products, to make progress, to serve all the paintball lovers good products with good prices and good quality, that is our goal!!! We are making it through hardworking and everlasting learning !
New M4 Carbine FurnitureManufacturing / Casting - Moulds - Real Action Paintball Inc. - USA - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Real Action Paintball is proud to introduce two dramatic concepts, and a whole lot of color, to accessorizing your T68 marker. To complete the M4 look, and vastly improve its functionality, you need a multi- position collapsible stock...and you need ...
Rap4 S Muzzle BrakesManufacturing / Casting - Moulds - Real Action Paintball Inc. - USA - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Real Action Paintball is proud to be your number one source for muzzle brakes that improve performance and complete your marker's look. From submachine gun style brakes to 'dissuader' -style brakes, from old school bird cage brakes to the newest AKM-...
Make Your A5 Into A UmpManufacturing / Casting - Moulds - Real Action Paintball Inc. - USA - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Real Action Paintball is proud to present the UMP Kit for the Tippmann A5 marker. In just a few minutes you can update your A5 to resemble the very latest in submachine guns used by militaries and special police units around the world...and gain some...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"