750kg Aluminum Melting Furnace - Chinaprice: contact company for price
350KW/1S GWL-1T-500KW/0.4S GWL-1.5T-750KW/0.4S GWL-3T-1500KW/0.4S
Rated Capacity T 0.15 0.3 0.5 0.75 1 1.5 3
Rated Power KW 100 160 250 350 500 750 1500
MF Frequency KHZ 0.4 0.4 0.4
Power Input Voltage V 720
MF Output Voltage V 1500
Melting Time Minutes/batch 53 67 71 76 65 65 50
Electricity Consumption KWH/T 640 630 610 570 540 520 500
Transformer Capacity Required KVA 125 160 250 360 630 800 1600
Water Cooling Consumption T/H 7 8 9 13 17 22 34
- Phone: 13821165359
- Address: No.1 Industry Street, Economic Technical Develop Z, weifang, China
- Website: http://www.mffurnace.com
Published date: October 31, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Grinding Steel Ball Forged Casting For Mill Cement Mines Power FactoryManufacturing / Casting - Jinan zhongwei forged and casting Co., Ltd. - China - October 28, 2013 - contact company for price
Jinan Zhongwei casting and forging grinding ball Co., Ltd, are leading manufacturer and professional exporter of grinding media balls in China.with the annual output of 50, 000 to 70, 000 metric tons.Our products grinding media balls are mainly expor...
Cross Coupling Cable ProtectorManufacturing / Casting - Tianjin Oileader Petroleum Equipment Co., Ltd. - China - August 15, 2013 - contact company for price
Precision casting stainless steel and carbon steel cable protector are our highly recommended products. These are the industry’s top material due to their characteristic. The unique streamlined design that avoids hanging is highly favorable to users....
Mid Joint Cable ProtectorManufacturing / Casting - Tianjin Oileader Petroleum Equipment Co., Ltd. - China - August 15, 2013 - contact company for price
Casting cable protector is made of carbon steel or stainless steel casting, and is widely applied on cross coupling, tubing, safety valve protection, completions, well repair and gauge completions. The body of cable protectors are produced using high...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"