Liner Castings For Sag Mill Dia 36 Feet - Chinaprice: contact company for price
2. The Pearlitic Cr-Mo Alloy Steel mill liners are widely used for AG mills, SAG mills, large ball mills.
3. The steel liners have higher reliability in AG mills and SAG mills.
4. Impact value:AK≥60J.
5. Hardness: HRC33-43.
6. Hardness difference from surface to center is less than HRc2.
7. The Cr-Mo Steel Liners are designed for higher reliability in AG mills and SAG mills.
10.The bolt holes are clean, smooth.
- Phone: 8618061512369
- Address: No.1038 Antai 3rd Road ,Anzhen,Xishan District, Wuxi, China
- Website: http://www.lkwind.com
Published date: April 13, 2013 -
- Business Description: We specialize in production of wear, heat and corrosion resistant
castings and the relevant grinding equipments. We were awarded the
certificate of High New Technology Enterprise issued by Sci tech Bureau,
Jiangsu Province in 2004.
We possess famous patented product COMBINED SELF FASTENED (BOLTLESS) BALL MILL LINERS, called "China Best Liner", which was invented under the guidance of the System Engineering Theory of Ball Mills, which was proposed by General Manager, Senior Engineer, Mr. Chen Changshun. The lining plates, without any bolts, are easily installed. The plates are firmly assembled and easily maintained under a low cost. This is an epoch making ball mill liner product in the past 100 years. The reliability and stability of the new plates are much better than those of traditional bolted ones. In the recent 20 years the boltless ball mill liners have been widely used in large, medium and small ball mills in coal fired power plants, mines, cement works, chemical engineering factories and super fine powder grinding plants. It is the only recommended liner product which is allowed to be list into the latest Electrical Power Industry Standard in China (DL/T681 1999). The product was awarded the certificate of High New Technology Product, issued by Sci tech Bureau, Jiangsu Province in 2004.
Our products involve various kinds of materials, such as low Chrome alloy steel, middle chromium white iron, low chromium cast iron, Ni hard cast iron, high Manganese steel and other heat and corrosion resistant castings. Our foundry has necessary production and heat treatment equipments, such as mid frequency induction electrical furnaces, quenching and tempering furnaces, blast shot. Test facilities include Spectrometer for chemical analysis, HRC table hardness tester, HBN table hardness tester, two portable hardness testers, impactor and universal material testing machine for inspection of mechanical properties, matrix microscope for metallographic examination, ultrasonic tester for ultrasonic inspection and magnetic particle tester for magnetic testing. These facilities are used to ensure the consistent quality of products. We achieved the certificate of quality management system ISO 9001:2000. Our current capacity of finished castings is 4500 tons / year. We have a good credit of delivery of products in accordance with the contracts.
2013 Mobile Stone CrusherManufacturing / Casting - Henan Yuxinsenda Machinery CO., LTD - China - March 24, 2013 - contact company for price
Stone Crusher processes high rigidity materials with side length between 100-500mm and maximum compression strength of 350 Kpa, such as basalt, granite, cobblestone, limestone and so on. When the Stone Crusher works, the motor drives the rotor rotate...
Wood Pellets Rotary DryerManufacturing / Casting - Henan Yuxinsenda Machinery CO., LTD - China - March 24, 2013 - contact company for price
Wood Pellets Rotary Dryer is widely used for drying materials in industries like cement, mine, building materials, chemistry, food and fertilizer, etc. This Wood Pellets Rotary Dryer comes with thermocouples on the feeding and discharging device to c...
Hiwa Din 3356 Globe ValveManufacturing / Casting - Huihua Valve Industry Co. - China - October 31, 2012 - contact company for price
HIWA GLOBE VALVE Features: 1) DN: DN15-DN400 2) PN:PN10/PN16 3) Design standard: DIN3356, MSS. SP-85, JIS B2041, BS5152 4) Face to face: DIN3202 F1, ANSI B16.10, , JIS B2002, BS5152 5) Flange drilling: DIN 2532, DIN 2533, ANSI B16.1, JIS B2212, BS450...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"