Screw Auger Casting - Chinaprice: contact company for price
replaced often. We have developed many types of screw auger drill tip
castings. They are made by lost foam casting, resin sand casting
process. The material can be grey cast iron, ductile cast iron and
carbon steel. The weight is from 3kg to 280kg.
Screw Auger Casting
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: Taiyuan Ximeixin Precision Casting Inc.
- Phone: 863514065053
- Address: No.15, Nanhai Street, Yingze zone,Taiyuan City, Sh, Taiyuan, China
- Website: http://www.simiscasting.com
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Ductile Iron Dismantling JointsManufacturing / Casting - Taiyuan Ximeixin Precision Casting Inc. - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Suitable for all flanged piping materials above ground or in chamber Flanges and drillings to ISO7005-2 ( BS EN1092-2:1997, DIN2501) Use : For water , sewage and neutral liquids to max .70C The dismantling joint enables easy installation and dismantl...
Ductile Cast Iron Flanged AdaptorsManufacturing / Casting - Taiyuan Ximeixin Precision Casting Inc. - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
The ductile cast iron Flanged Adaptors and couplings are designed for gas and pipelines , As a wide tolerance system it will fit most standard pipe materials and therefore dramatically reduces the number of dedicated Flanged Adaptors which need to be...
Agricultural MachineryManufacturing / Casting - Taiyuan Ximeixin Precision Casting Inc. - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Key words: gearbox casing，transmission case casting, transmission case, reducer case casting Description: Using resin sand casting, lost foam casting and green casting process, SIMIS Casting Inc produces many kinds of case casting parts of tra...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"