Brown Corundum Abrasive For Wet And Dry Blasting - Chinaprice: contact company for price
brown corundum abrasive contains High TiO2 which makes it an extremely durable, could also be used in Ceramic except normal usage.
brown corundum abrasive are the perfect material specifically manufactured to be used for general abrasive applications in bonded abrasive tools, and lapping and polishing processes. While aluminum oxide has lower hardness and abrasive capacity than diamond, boron carbide, and silicon carbide, it is widely used for grinding ferrous materials, finishing tough and hard materials, filling up ceramic parts when the processing cost is important.
2.brown corundum abrasive applications
Wet and dry blasting
Grinding, lapping and polishing media
Resin bonded grinding wheels and segments
Resin bonded abrasive products
Wear-resistant and fire-proof products
3.Size of brown corundum abrasive
Grain #8, #10, #12, #16, #24, #30, #36, #40, #46, #54, #60, #70, #80, #90, #100, #120, #150, #180, #220
Powder #240, #320, #400, #500, #600, #800, #1000, #1200
Air crush with the lowest bulk density, the shape of the material sharp
Ball milling with the middle bulk density, the shape of the material between sharp and cube.
Bamark with the highest bulk density, the shape of the material cube and circle.
5.Sieves using in processing
BFA is under the standard of FEPA, GB, JISR, ANSI.
Generally, we use 5 sieves for sieving the material.
And also can customize the sieving method for customers' special request.
6. brown corundum abrasive chemical compositions:
Moh Hardness 9
Bulk density 1.75 g/cm3
Grain density 3.97g/cm3
Brown Corundum Abrasive For Wet And Dry Blasting
Thank you in advance for your consideration
- Posted By: LD International Abrasives Limited
- Phone: 008615225176376
- Address: BUILDING No.13,WANDA PLAZA,HANGHAI ROAD, ZHENGZHOU, China
- Website: http://www.ldabrasives.com/
Published date: October 29, 2012 -
- Business Description: Our main products including Abrasive and Refractory Materials,Zirconia
Fused Alumina ,White Fused Alumina,Brown Fused Alumina,Pink Fused
Alumina,Silicon Carbide, Glass Beads.
Sales Manager : Maggie Liu
Company: LD International Abrasives Limited
Mob: 0086 15225176376
Abrasive Grade Glass BeadsManufacturing Plants - LD International Abrasives Limited - China - October 28, 2012 - contact company for price
Abrasive grade glass beads 1, Product Description It takes compressed air as the momentum and uses glass bead as the medium, through high-speed and high-pressure jetting on the surface of workspace. Products after shot blasting can eliminate the tens...
High Strength Glass Beads Blasting And PeeningManufacturing Plants - LD International Abrasives Limited - China - October 28, 2012 - contact company for price
Glass Beads 1, Product Description High strength glass beads ( blasting and peening ) It takes compressed air as the momentum and uses glass bead as the medium, through high-speed and high-pressure jetting on the surface of workspace. Products after ...
Tabular Corundum 8 5mm 5 3mm 3 1mm 0Manufacturing Plants - LD International Abrasives Limited - China - October 28, 2012 - contact company for price
1.Description Sintered corundum which is sintered and completely shrink without adding any additive, such as MgO or B2O3, with coarse crystals and well-developed alpha Al2O3 crystal structure. The tabular crystal structure is characterized by narrow ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"