Coil Straightener - Chinaprice: contact company for price
rolls: 19 Size of levelling rolls: ≤ Φ 55mm - 0.12mm
Levelling thickness: ≤ 0.525mm Levelling width: ≤ 1100mm
There are 4 different categories of Steel Coil Leveler. Starting from the most basic: straightening or flattening, this is the process of removing coil set or cross bow out of flat rolled material or a steel sheet. Generally, a flattener has 5 to 9 offset rolls, with relatively large diameter rolls. Typically a flattener is in press feed application, or used in a simple cut to length line.
Leveling is the process of straightening through a number of offset rolls, usually from 13 to 23, with a smaller diameter. Typically these machines are backed up with rolls behind the work rolls to minimize deflection.
Corrective leveling: This is configured like a basic steel coil leveler, however the back ups are fully adjustable to create bend in the rolls. A corrective leveler can reduce shape defects across the strip and remove all of the coil set. These levelers are 17 to 23 work rolls, and have adjustable back ups, some may have a 5HI or 6HI configuration for surface critical material such as painted, or stainless steel.
Tension leveling is the ultimate in corrective leveling, the material is run through a entry and exit set of bridle rolls, with the corrective leveler in between. The strip is under great tension with a slight elongation above the yield point of the material, and simultaneously leveled. The material is shape corrected and relieved of most internal stresses. This process usually involves a dedicated line.
No matter how simple or complex your leveling needs are, a professional sales engineer at Zhongcheng, awaits your phone call or email, to best suit the desired machine for your coil leveling
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: Hangzhou Zhongcheng Machine Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 86057188152309
- Address: NO.130 Yuzhang Rd,Hangzhou,China, Hangzhou, China
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: Founded in 1995, Hangzhou ZhongCheng Machine Co., Ltd. is a high tech company specialized in developing and manufacturing high speed accurate sheet metal coil slitting & cutting devices. Our slitting lines could achieve speed limits of up to 300m/min, tolerance within ±0.05mm; and the coil cutting lines at maximum 100m/min, tolerance within ±0.15mm, suitable to be used on metal materials of thickness between 0.13mm 3.00mm, width between 500mm to 1850mm.
Zhongcheng has the wide range of uncoilers, straighteners, feeders, pinhole & thickness detectors and accessories for the stamping industry with automatic inspection and classification for the sheet metal processing industry. In the past 5 years, ZhongCheng has sold over 200 production lines and is now a well known brand in the field, whose production lines are widely used in can makers, steel mills, metal printers, service centers, aluminum mills, etc.
Wool Polishing WheelManufacturing Plants - Nangong Dingfeng Felt Co., Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Wool polishing wheel (1)Size:according to customers' requests (2)Thickness:1mm-100mm (3)Density:0.40-0.65g/cm3 (4)Technique of production:Choose the high qulity cleaning wool process to comb the shop net, the dull heat bonding, to the roller , the fu...
Glacial Acetic Acid Explosives Paints AlkydManufacturing Plants - qinhuangdao lead chemical ltd.co - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
For alkyd resin paints, plasticizers, high explosives, acid proof materials, aeroplane oil, adhesive additives etc. Glacial Acetic Acid Please see our contact information below
Lead Acid Battery Recycling Air And Water Pollution Control Devices Refining Fugitive SeprationManufacturing Plants - Eros Envirotech Pvt. Ltd. - India - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
1. Lead Smelting a.Mini Blast Furnace b.Rotary Furnace 2. Refining pots for Refining and Alloying. 3. Ball Mills for Lead Oxide. 4. Fugitive Emission Control System. 5. Continous Casting Machines with Ingot and Jumbo Ingot moulds 6. Battery Cutting M...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce