Ferrochrome Producer - Indiaprice: 110.00 Dollar US$
- Posted By: Balasore Alloys Ltd
- Phone: 09073903990
- Address: 71 Park Street, Park Plazza, 1st floor, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
- Website: http://balasorealloys.com/
Published date: September 16, 2016 -
- Business Description: Experience of more than 30 years in Ferro Alloys business
One of the few Indian Ferro Chrome manufacturing companies having own chrome ore mines.
2 Plants with 6 submerged electric arc furnace (75MVA/170K MT capacity)
Most advanced technologies to ensure Global quality standards.
Wide product basket
Property of BalasoreAlloys Limited
Un-interrupted quality power supply.
Well connected with Road, Rail, Port .
Proximity with major ports (Paradeep , Kolkata and Haldia) (150 - 275 km)
Ability to meet different size, specification & packing requirement.
One of largest exporter from India
Converting Used Motor Oil To Diesel FuelManufacturing Plants - DOING - China - August 31, 2016 - contact company for price
Henan Doing produced used motor oil recycling equipment is efficient way to save both money and the environment. Used motor oil can generate quality energy, if processed, stored and handled with care. Used motor oil recycling equipment is specially m...
Foshan Jct Chemical Mixing TanksManufacturing Plants - Foshan JCT Machinery Co., Ltd - China - August 17, 2016 - 2999.00 Dollar US$
Foshan JCT chemical mixing tanks is a high efficient chemical reaction vessel in many industries, such as resins, adhesives, paint, ink etc, fluid process mixer is also used for the production chains such as hydrolysis, crystallization, distillation,...
Fully Continuous Waste Tyre Plastic Rubber Into Fuel Oil Pyrolysis PlantManufacturing Plants - DOING - China - August 6, 2016 - 100000.00 Dollar US$
DOING company is a leading manufacturer specialized in waste tire /plastic/rubber pyrolysis plant and then has developed continuous waste plastic pyrolysis plant. Our continuous waste plastic pyrolysis plant can continuously process waste plastic/tyr...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"