Laboratory Mixing Mill - Indiaprice: contact company for price
Lab mixing mills are just like mixing mills but they are smaller in size. The rollers of lab mixing mill are made of cast iron rollers and possesses a good surface hardness. The rollers of lab mixing mills are cooled by water and heated by the steam inside. The motor pump of the mill is force-feed lubricated for recirculation of oil in brass. The manual grease pump is used for the lubrication of anti friction roller. The mill has low operating cost and is maintenance free. It is easy to install and its compact leaving space for maximum floor utilization.
- Posted By: Sant Engineering Company
- Phone: 919215539909
- Address: G.T. Road, Near Model Town Crossing, , Ambala City, India
Published date: October 22, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Compression Molding PressManufacturing Plants - Sant Engineering Company - India - October 22, 2013 - contact company for price
Specific Pressure required per cm (or per inch) on product or platen to decide the tonnage of the press Heating Media (Steam or electrical) curing temperature, curing time sequence to decide the method of heating, cycle of operation of the press. The...
Laborotary Hydraulic PressManufacturing Plants - Sant Engineering Company - India - October 22, 2013 - contact company for price
LAB HYDRAULIC PRESSES Specific Pressure required per cm (or per inch) on product or platen to decide the tonnage of the press Heating Media (Steam or electrical) curing temperature, curing time sequence to decide the method of heating, cycle of opera...
Lab Dispersion KneaderManufacturing Plants - Sant Engineering Company - India - October 22, 2013 - contact company for price
LAB DISPERSION KNEADER With an indepth understanding of the requirements of plastics and rubber processing industry, we have developed fully indigenous solution to fulfil these needs. Accordingly, our product range includes Lab dispersion kneader or ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"