Double Layer Knitted Wire Mesh Tapes - Chinaprice: contact company for price
tin- plated copper- clad steel ( Sn/ Cu/ Fe)
The standard: Sn/ Cu/ Fe
â€¢Specification of Double Layer knitted wire mesh tapes
Standard width: 25mm/ 50mm
Standard length: 16.5m/ roll
It is ideal for shielding electronic cable and cable assemblies.
- Posted By: Changzhou Pioneer Electronic
- Phone: 18861110557
- Address: Block 2,Sanjing Industrial Park, No.18 Huashan Roa, Changzhou, China
- Website: http://www.emc-emi.com
Published date: April 26, 2016 -
- Business Description: Changzhou Pioneer Electronic Co.,Ltd. is one of the leading professional manufacturer in the electro magnetic
compatibility (EMC) field.
our products are sold well in Europe, Asia, Mid East,American countries etc and have won good reputations both at home and abroad.
Knitted Copper Wire Mesh Gasket Over Elastomer Core RubberManufacturing - Seal / Gasket - Changzhou Pioneer Electronic - China - April 26, 2016 - contact company for price
â€¢Materials of knitted copper wire mesh gasket over elastomer core/ rubber tin- plated copper- clad steel ( Sn/ Cu/ Fe) tin- plated phosphor bronze( Sn/ Ph/ Bz) Monel â€¢Selection shape of knitted copper wire mesh gasket over elastomer core/ rubber ...
Shielding Conductive Fabric Foam GasketManufacturing - Seal / Gasket - Changzhou Pioneer Electronic - China - April 26, 2016 - contact company for price
â€¢ Product features of shielding conductive fabric foam gasket 1. Compact conductive fibers, no sharp edges 2. Good elasticity and consistency 3. Conductive adhesive 4. Low surface contact resistance 5. Shielding performance will not reduce after 10...
Agitator Mechanical SealsManufacturing - Seal / Gasket - Tianjin Royal Industrial Seals Co., Ltd - China - April 18, 2016 - contact company for price
Specifications: Total solid% : <35% Temperature : < 75ÂºC Pressure: <1.6MPa Line speed: <10m/ s Material: Stainless steel Rotating ring: SiC Suit to: media for much particulates of gypsum, limestone slurry, etc. . Could be equivalent to E...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"