Rubber Gaskets Includes Neoprene Nitrile Epdm Silicon Viton -price: contact company for price
Sizes Available = All standard bore sizes and dimensions, many other
standard parts, and any custom part can also be manufactured to your
dimensions and specification.
We can manufacture rubber gaskets to any dimensions and in any shape, from
any type of rubber. Whether you are after a standard part, or something
bespoke, simply give us a call or send us your drawing, and we will be happy
to offer you a quotation.
Rubber is the most common type of gasket material, and so 'rubber gasket'
can mean many different things. These gaskets include everything from
standard pipe gaskets, to oil gaskets, to manway gaskets; and in many
different rubbers such as: neoprene, EPDM, and viton.
If you are unsure as to which gasket you need, please contact us for help and
The kind of rubber gasket you require will depend upon what you want it to
do, and the conditions in which you want it opperate. For instance, if your
application involves water you should consider using neoprene or EPDM. If
you require a part with oil and fuel resistance, you should consider nitrile. The
properties of the gasket will depend upon the type of rubber from which it is
Parts can be manufactured from the following rubbers: natural, neoprene,
nitrile, EPDM, silicone, viton, styrene butadiene, butadiene acrilonitrile,
ethylene propylene, butyl, and hypalon.
Rubbers can be used in a variety of working conditions, and are typically used
for water, oils, chemicals; and other low-pressure fluid applications.
- Posted By: Ram Gasket Solutions
- Phone: 4401209314700
- Address: Cardrew Industrial Estate, Redruth
- Website: http://www.ramgaskets.com
Published date: May 21, 2013 -
- Business Description: Ram is a gasket manufacturer and gasket material supplier, serving the
international market from their factory in the UK. Ram manufactures
everything from potable water gaskets, and standard pipe jointing, to
specialist rubber parts for the defence and aerospace industries.
Neoprene gaskets, nitrile rubber gaskets, silicone, epdm and Viton gaskets are just a small example of the different types of gaskets they manufacture.
Agitator Mechanical SealsManufacturing - Seal / Gasket - Tianjin Royal Industrial Seals Co., Ltd - China - April 18, 2016 - contact company for price
Specifications: Total solid% : <35% Temperature : < 75ÂºC Pressure: <1.6MPa Line speed: <10m/ s Material: Stainless steel Rotating ring: SiC Suit to: media for much particulates of gypsum, limestone slurry, etc. . Could be equivalent to E...
Multi Spring Mechanical SealsManufacturing - Seal / Gasket - Tianjin Royal Industrial Seals Co., Ltd - China - April 14, 2016 - contact company for price
Specifications: Size: 14- 100mm Temperature: - 20CÂ to 200C Pressure: <6MPa Line speed: <25m/ s Axia movement: Â±0.5mm Suit to: oil, water, Non- crystalline acid, alkali, organic solutions Figure & Descriptions: Single face, balanced, multi- sp...
Door And Window Rubber Seal Strip WeatherManufacturing - Seal / Gasket - DaYuanInternationalCo.ï¼ŒLimited - China - March 29, 2016 - contact company for price
Material: EPDM/ Silicone/ PVC/ TPR/ TPV etc Color: Black etc Size& Shape: As customer' s drawings or samples Packing: Inner plastic bag, outside carton/ as customer' s requirement Certificates: ISO9001: 2000, TS16949 Application: Building Doors and W...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"