Chain Type Drawing Machine - Chinaprice: contact company for price
head of the steel will be rolled round through the chuck machine, the
length of rolling is 200mm, then going into the mouth of the clip though
the wortle, after being prepared well, it begins to start drawing.
Firstly, automatic cleaning. Secondly, it can draw straight or round.
Thirdly, it also can fine-draw. All of those can be finished at one
time. It can be used as nail making, building materials of armored
concrete. It belongs to the energy-efficient equipment which can turn
the waste into wealth.
- Posted By: Gongyi Fuwewi Heavy Machinery Plant
- Phone: 8637160263088
- Address: East Xinxing Road, Gongyi City, Zhengzhou, Henan, , Gongyi, China
Published date: June 11, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Continuous Wire Drawing MachineMetal Manufacturing - Gongyi Fuwewi Heavy Machinery Plant - China - June 11, 2013 - contact company for price
During the process of operation, the main technical requirements of High-speed fine line wire drawing machine are to keep the winding of the constant tension, especially when High speed operation and heavy plate of winding, the machine has a high req...
Forklift Parts CastingMetal Manufacturing - http:// www.sebonchina.com - China - June 10, 2013 - contact company for price
Material standard: GB.ASTM. AISI. DIN. BS. JIS.BIN.EN Casting technology : The sodium silicate investment casting process, silicon sol solution casting process Supplier Type: Castings manufacturer Material quality: Alloy steel precision casting, Carb...
Manufacture And Sale Magnetic Grinding MachineMetal Manufacturing - KINGHAGER ELECTRONICS CO.,LTD - China - June 8, 2013 - contact company for price
KH-935Li Specifications: Power supply: 220VAC(50/60HZ)10A Machine size: L600×W540×H1350 Grinding relief size: L420×380 The Max.processing size: 3-5KG Processing speed: 0-60HZ(1-1) Operation mode: Machine weight:: 103kg Principle: By use of driving hi...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"