Gr2 Heat Exchanger Titanium Coil Tube Price Per Kg - Chinaprice: 25.00 Dollar US$
Shaanxi, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: XW
Type:Heat Exchanger Tube
Standard:ASTM B337, ASTM B338
Quality control:Ultrasonic testing
Technique:seamless or welded
Shape of coil tube:
Round Circle Rectangle
Tube material:GR2 Titanium
- Phone: 0086-13892415793
- Address: No.1 ,Southside Of High-Tech 12th Road, BaojiCity ,Shaanxi, China (Mainland), baoji, shaanxi, China
- Website: http://shop.99114.com/12327947
Published date: August 16, 2016 -
- Business Description: BaoJi is a professional engaged in titanium and titanium alloys, refractory metals, coating materials, rods, wire, tubes, plates, shaped pieces, rare materials processing, production, R & D, and sales of integrated enterprise.
Supply Titanium And Pure Nitinol Memory WireMetal Manufacturing - BaoJi High-Tech Development Zone Xin Wang Machinery Factory - China - August 16, 2016 - 150.00 Dollar US$
Place of Origin: Shaanxi, China (Mainland) Brand Name:XW Model Number:XW-NITI0064 Application:medical, industry, chemical Wire Gauge:>0.1mm Grade:Nitinol Ti (Min):43.625 Strength:850 yield strength:195~690 MPa longation:25~50% standard:ASTM 2603-0...
Grade 5 Titanium Sheet Metal Price Per KgMetal Manufacturing - BaoJi High-Tech Development Zone Xin Wang Machinery Factory - China - August 16, 2016 - 10.00 Dollar US$
Place of Origin:Shaanxi, China (Mainland) Application:Industry Thickness:0.5-30mm Width:3-3000mm Length: 3-6000mm Technique:Hot Rolled Grade:GR5 Ti (Min):90% Brand Name:XW Model Number:XW-2020 Surface:polished Density:4.5g/cm3 Packaging Details:Stand...
High Purity Titanium Mesh For MedicalMetal Manufacturing - BaoJi High-Tech Development Zone Xin Wang Machinery Factory - China - August 16, 2016 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Place of Origin: Shaanxi, China (Mainland) Brand Name:XW Model Number:XW-M0019 Application:Industry Technique:Expanded Dimensions: According to your requirement Grade:Gr2 Powder Or Not:Not Powder Ti Content (%):99.6% Shape:Customs Made Item name:Tita...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"