Inconel 601 Strip - Chinaprice: contact company for price
oxidation and corrosion at the elevated temperatures. It causes
tremendous resistance to aqueous corrosion and very high mechanical
strength. It also possesses good welding character.
With an addition of aluminum, the resistance to oxidation is extensively increased and its basic elements make it purposeful in the heat and chemical processing, pollution control, aerospace and power production industry.
The inconel 601 strip is utilized to manufacture the various kinds of heat processing devices. These are utilized on the commercial level for the different operations include annealing, carburization carbonitridation and nitriding and more heating applications.
Strip Size Thickness â€“ 0.05mm above, Width- 2mm above
Chemical composition of Inconel 601 Strip:
Nickel 58.0- 63.0 %
Chromium 21.0- 25.0 %
Aluminum 1.0- 1.7 %
Carbon 0.10 %
Manganese 1.0 %
Sulfur 0.015 %
Silicon 0.50 %
Copper 1.0 %
Physical properties of Inconel 601 Strip:
Density 8.11 Mg/ m3
Melting Range 1360- 1411 Â°C
Specific Heat, 70Â°F, 448, J/ kg- Â°C
Permeability at 200 oersted ( 15.9 kA/ m) at 24Â°C 1.003
Curie Temperature Â°C - 196
Thermal and electrical characteristics of inconel 601 Strip:
Temperature, Â°F Electrical Resistivity
ohm- circ mil/ f Thermal
Btu- in. / ft 2- hrÂ°F Coeff. of
10- 6 in. / in. / Â°F Specific
Heat Btu/ lb- Â°F
70 710 78 - 0.107
200 716 87 7.60 0.112
400 727 100 8.01 0.119
600 735 113 8.11 0.126
800 741 126 8.30 0.133
Properties of Inconel 601 Strip:
1. Outstanding resistance to heat, oxidation and corrosion at the high temperature ranges.
2. Superior resistance to aqueous corrosion and high mechanical strength
3. Resistance to carburization
4. Large resistance to stress corrosion cracking
5. Resistance to intergranular corrosion
Applications of Inconel 601 Strip:
1. Pollution controlling components
2. Aircraft parts
3. Power generation
- Posted By: Heanjia Super-Metals Co., Ltd
- Phone: 8613426315876
- Address: Rong Jing Dao, Rongjing West Road, Yizhuang Techn, Beijing, China
- Website: http://nickel-wiremesh.com
Published date: January 20, 2016 -
- Business Description: A professional and ISO certified manufacturer and supplier of corrosion
resistant and high temperature performance metals and alloys such as
Nickel,Kanthal, Inconel, Incoloy, Hastelloy, Nichrome, Nilo, Monel and
Cupronickel and more are in line. We produce the alloys in the various
standard forms including wire, rod, strip, pipes, sheets, tubes, bars,
tape and more in the specific sizes as required by our customers. Our
factory is established in China and sales office in Seattle, USA. We
have worked with the diverse of industrial sectors for example
aerospace, marine, automotive, nuclear, power production, pollution
control and chemical engineering. Customers are assured of receiving
fully tested products for their applications. Speak with our sales
C10 Roll Forming MachinesMetal Manufacturing - YFD CO.,LTD - China - January 20, 2016 - contact company for price
TECHICAL SHEET OF STANDARD FORMING MACHINES ( we can also custom design for you when required) Product : C10 roll forming machines Material Thickness: 0.3- 0.8mm Line Speed: 8- 12m/ min Forming Stage: 14 Power: 5.5kw weight: 4.9t Dimention of roll fo...
C18 Roll Forming MachinesMetal Manufacturing - YFD CO.,LTD - China - January 20, 2016 - contact company for price
TECHICAL SHEET OF STANDARD FORMING MACHINES ( we can also custom design for you when required) Product : C18 roll forming machines Material Thickness: 0.3- 0.8mm Line Speed: 8- 12m/ min Forming Stage: 17 Power: 5.5kw weight: 5.8t Dimention of roll fo...
Galvanized Steel Water TanksMetal Manufacturing - Daojie Engineering Co., Ltd. - China - January 20, 2016 - contact company for price
Galvanized steel Water Tanks In current use, galvanized water tanks typically use hot- dip galvanizing, a metallurgical Galvanized steel Water Tanksprocess that is used to coat steel or iron with zinc. This is done to prevent galvanic corrosion ( spe...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"