Liquid Mercury - Malaysiaprice: contact company for price
Grade Credit First, Mutual Be
Hg: 99.99%, 99.999%
Other Heavy Metal: 0.0004%
Grade: Virgin Grade, Reproduced Grade
Quality Standard: GB913-85
Mercury is the only liquid metal on the earth, presents specular gloss, specific density is 13.6 at 4 °C , its melt
point is -38.85 °C , boilling point 357.55°C.
Excellent electric conductivity
Except for iron, mercury can easily form alloy with other common metals.
Possessing constant expansion coefficient of volume.
Widely used in the electric instrument, chemical industry, metallurgy and mining exploit etc.
Thank you in advance for your consideration
- Posted By: LEE AND SONS
- Phone: 60173546577
- Address: No. 2861, Jln Dato Permaisuri 1, Lutong, Malaysia
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Used Oil Cooking Biodiesel OrganicMetal Manufacturing - shijiazhuang weizheng chemical CO ., Ltd - Armenia - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Specifications Used cooking oil 1.High quality used for cooking 2.Used cooking oil for biodiesel 3.Used cooking oil for sale 4.organic Used Oil Feel free to contact us with all your questions
Precision Stamping PartsMetal Manufacturing - Jiangwei&Jamestyle Industry(HK) Industry Co., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Jiangwei & Jamestyle Industrial (HK) CO., LTD. was built in 1999, which is specialized in manufacturing all kinds of precision CNC machining parts, lathe parts, fasteners, die casting parts, and OEM/ODM customers' projects. We have near 150 employee,...
PumpMetal Manufacturing - Tanetechnology - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Ocean Pump began production of pumps since 1958, and registered in China stock market in 1998, now is one of the largest pump’s manufactures in China. Ocean with its wide experience in water and oil field provides everything required for a pumping sy...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"