Palisade Rails - Chinaprice: 10.00 Dollar US$
- Posted By: Kesson Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Phone: +86-318-63335801
- Address: No. 233, Renmin Road, Anping County, Hengshui, Hebei Province, China., Hengshui, Hebei, China
- Website: http://www.steelpalisadefencing.com
Published date: September 7, 2016 -
- Business Description: Palisade fence is a popular fence in European in the past, however, in recent years, great changes have taken place in personal aesthetic value, so the palisade fence become popular among our life. The palisade fence consists of many components, each of them is indispensable. We can provide you a complete palisade panel, we can also provide fittings separately.
Palisade fence: One pointed, triple pointed, rounded, rounded & notched and square top.
Palisade gate: Singular leaf or double leaf, swing or sliding gate, cantilever gate.
Steel palisade fence: Made of low carbon steel, mild steel, hot or cold rolled steel.
Galvanized palisade fence: Palisade fence or palisade gate can be finished with hot-dipped or electric galvanized.
Palisade pales: The pales can be W section, D section and angle section.
Palisade post: The palisade posts have square type and RSJ beam type.
Palisade rail: Angle type with slots to fix.
Palisade fittings: Connecting parts include fishplates, post clamps, bolts and nuts.
Four pictures about palisade fence or gate, fence with one pointed & notched top, palisade gate, triple pointed top and palisade fishplates.
Of course, the palisade fence become popular owing to its advantages compared with other fences:
The palisade fence made of steel has good strength, high rigidity, with high damage and intrude resistance, so it can provide highest security.
The surface treatment makes the palisade fence own high rust and corrosion resistance, so it will have longer service life.
Palisade fence after galvanized, PVC or powder coated will become more smooth, need not maintain frequently and is easy to become a brand-new fence.
The palisade fence is easy to install and remove, so it is simple to replace the old or broken one.
The style of palisade fence is beautiful and generous, it can decorate the place that you live and work. Further more, it won't block your sight.
The price is competitive, so palisade fence is a cost-effective fence to provide the highest security for you.
Four pictures about the palisade fence, two is green, one is blue, one is colorful, each of them has different type in different places.
The palisade fence with many advantages can be used in various places. For example, in private residence, the palisade fence is used to prevent intruders and also serves as a decoration facilities; in garage, the palisade fence serves as the gate of the access; in agriculture, the palisade fence serves as a barrier to protect the plant, it also used as the support for the plant. The palisade pales, horizontal rails, post clamps and palisade fittings can also be provided separately to replace the old one.
Palisade PostMetal Manufacturing - Kesson Industrial Co., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2016 - 10.00 Dollar US$
Palisade fencing post is also an important component of palisade fence as well as palisade fence pales. Palisade post is a stable structure of palisade fence, which is used to fixed the fence on the wall or the land. The fixing way of palisade fence ...
Palisade PalesMetal Manufacturing - Kesson Industrial Co., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2016 - 10.00 Dollar US$
Palisade pale is the most important component of palisade fence, so the quality of palisade pales decides the quality of palisade fence and palisade gate. The surface of palisade pales can be treated by galvanized, PVC coated, powder coated and so on...
Palisade GateMetal Manufacturing - Kesson Industrial Co., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2016 - 10.00 Dollar US$
Palisade gate is a movable security fence formed with vertical pales, vertical posts and horizontal rails. The palisade gate and palisade fence panel can provide a security environment for you together. The components of palisade gate can be produced...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"