Plain Steel Grating - Chinaprice: contact company for price
grating made of plain steel bars. The smooth surface contrast with
serrated steel grating, which has a serrated surface. plain steel
grating is the most widely used grating type, which is used in almost
all of the applications.
Plain steel grating can be made of carbon steel bar, aluminum steel bars and stainless steel bars. Cross bars of plain steel grating can be crimped bars, which are known as riveted steel gratings, flat square bars which are the press- locked gratings. The round bars is welded to the bearing bar is welded steel grating and the bars are placed into the pre- holes on the bearing bars to form the swage- locked grating.
Classification of plain steel grating
Plain steel grating can be divided into different types according to different standard. You can refer to the following classification and find the perfect product for you. And if you have other special requirements, just contact us for customization.
Welded plain steel grating. The twisted square cross bars is welded onto bearing bars to form a firm and integrated structure.
Swage- locked plain steel grating. The round or square bars is placed into pre- holes on the bearing bars and then locked by high pressure.
Press- locked plain steel grating. The flat square bars is pressed onto the bearing bars by extremely high pressure. Sometimes, there are notches on bearing bars and cross bars. And the height of bearing bar and cross bar can be different.
Riveted plain steel grating. The cross bar of riveted plain steel grating is a series crimped bars, which is jointed to the bearing bar by rivets. It is ideal for pedestrian wearing high- heel shoes and roller skates and wheeled equipment safe passing through.
Carbon steel plain steel grating. Surface treatment can be galvanized and painted to extend the service life.
Aluminum plain steel grating. Lightweight and economical type of steel grating.
Stainless steel plain steel grating. Expensive but outstanding chemical stability for long service life and wide using applications.
- Phone: 863188099826
- Address: NanHuan RD, Anping, Hengshui, Hebei, China., anping, China
- Website: http://www.steelbargrating.org
Published date: November 5, 2015 -
- Business Description: Anping Muyuan Wire Mesh Manufacture Co., Limited is a professional manufacturer of steel bar grating. We can supply the most completed products for you. The main products have four classification:different fabrications, different materials, different surface type and different application. The all type of products have their own characteristics and they can be supplied in various applications.
Equipped with advanced equipment, skilled workers, international qualified certifications and so many other elements, the Muyuan is more and more successful and we believe we will become the top manufacturer of steel bar grating.
Swage Locked GratingMetal Manufacturing - Anping Muyuan Wire Mesh Manufacture Co., Limited - China - November 5, 2015 - contact company for price
Swage- locked grating, also called aluminum grating, is mainly made of aluminum steel bars, and other materials can be stainless steel bars. The bearing bars can be rectangular bars or I bars. I bar swage- locked grating is the most widely used type....
Press Locked GratingMetal Manufacturing - Anping Muyuan Wire Mesh Manufacture Co., Limited - China - November 5, 2015 - contact company for price
Press- locked grating is also called pressure locked grating or press- locked steel bar grating. Basically, the press- locked grating have the same load capacity with the welded steel bar grating. The difference between press- locked grating and weld...
Riveted GratingMetal Manufacturing - Anping Muyuan Wire Mesh Manufacture Co., Limited - China - November 5, 2015 - contact company for price
Riveted grating is a type of heavy duty grating, which has higher load carrying capacity than the welded steel grating or swage- locked grating in the same span and depth of grating. The main parts of riveted grating are bearing bars, crimp bars and ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"