Bolt Hose Clamps Truck Ktbf19084ss 76 84mm Marine - Chinaprice: contact company for price
China Excellent Manufacturing
Partner of Fortune top 500
A Leading Brand in hose clamp Industry
1)bandwidth: 19mm Thickness:0.6mm
2)diameter : 76-84 mm
3) Installation Torque : 4.0-5.1N.M, Ultimate torque6.8 N.M
4)The hose clamp material different, its corrosion resistance is also different. Customers can choose a suitable hose clamps according to theractical application.
- Posted By: King Seal Fastener Techmology （Anhui）
- Phone: 8605524129657
- Address: 8220 Huangshan Avenue, High-new Technology Industr, Bengbu, China
- Website: http://ksealhoseclamp.com
Published date: December 4, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Sell Heavy Hex Nut And Competitive Prices Short Delivery TimeNuts / Bolts / Screws / Washers / Rivets - Wuxi Bueno Metal Co.,Ltd - China - November 29, 2013 - contact company for price
Heavy hex nut Heavy hex nuts are slightly larger and thicker than standard hex nuts, and the heavy pattern is typically used for large diameter and high strength bolts. Material: carbon steel, alloy steel Finished: Black, zinc plated, hot dip galvani...
Sell Lock Rivet Huck BoltNuts / Bolts / Screws / Washers / Rivets - Changzhou Chelis Hardware Co.,Ltd - China - October 27, 2013 - contact company for price
We supply Lock bolt, Huck bolt (C6L, C50L, MGP), with sizes from 3/16'' to 7/8''; Material: carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy aluminium. Surface treatment: zinc plated, plain, black, HDG, delta; Widely used in bridge, construction, container, mini...
Sell Multi Grip Blind RivetNuts / Bolts / Screws / Washers / Rivets - Changzhou Chelis Hardware Co.,Ltd - China - October 27, 2013 - contact company for price
We supply Uni-grip rivet, Multi-grip rivet, Cup-type outlock rivet (Mono bolt), Colour-painted rivet, Hem-fix rivet, Bulb-tite rivet ( Tri-fold rivet), Open-end or close-end rivet, Large flange rivet, with sizes: 2.4mm, 3.2mm, 4.0mm, 4.8mm, 6.4mm. He...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"